General Mafia General Chat

Why would the mods dislike the community?
The staff at the time didn't understand Mafia games or the Mafia community in general, we have leaked messages and some staff members who revealed that some staff hated Mafia games and wanted to get rid of it. Apparently we had grown so big that jff had got contacted by fbi concerning us, they really thought we were a real life gang because of how active and big we had gotten early on lol

The staff at the time didn't understand Mafia games or the Mafia community in general, we have leaked messages and some staff members who revealed that some staff hated Mafia games and wanted to get rid of it. Apparently we had grown so big that jff had got contacted by fbi concerning us, they really thought we were a real life gang because of how active and big we had gotten early on lol

What did I just read

Idk how forum mechanics work but can't they just apply the ratings thing just to Mafia sub-section and all your problems regarding snowflakes in other sections will be solved.

I have seen certain features only applied to specific sub-sections in other forums before

Idk how forum mechanics work but can't they just apply the ratings thing just to Mafia sub-section and all your problems regarding snowflakes in other sections will be solved.

I have seen certain features only applied to specific sub-sections in other forums before
I think it is possible

Worst

Custom title

It depends some addons allow it some others don't :)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What it means?
Bc I don't see anyone who understands it
"A white-collar worker belongs to a class of employees known for earning higher average salaries doing highly skilled work, but not by performing manual labor at their jobs. White-collar workers historically have been the "shirt and tie" set, defined by office jobs and management, and not "getting their hands dirty." "

from google

this is literally a White Collar
it was quite a noble name for the gen chat

Was looking at my old roles and found my roles from my Yu-Gi-Oh game, till this day my favorite game I enjoyed making roles for. I edited over 100 cards but it was worth it. (Not the full role)