General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'll probably get banned after one day of playing here
Stop being such a drama queen. You're acting like the people on here are the cleanest and noblest motherfuckers on the planet. That's certainly not the case. So stay and start signing up for games.

AB is the most strict. They have words like "fuck", " jackass" banned on their forum
I think that's just unnecessary censorship. I can already see some of my posts not making sense cause half of it was censored lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't know if you people tried to play Mafia on worldofmafia. It's one of the best out there. During my break from mafia over here I spend time on that forum and many of their games have some awesome themes. Already played 3 SRM there back to back.

Worldofmafia.co

N

Noctis

Don't know if you people tried to play Mafia on worldofmafia. It's one of the best out there. During my break from mafia over here I spend time on that forum and many of their games have some awesome themes. Already played 3 SRM here back to back.

Worldofmafia.co
Don't even need to search to see through this fake post lol

I think that's just unnecessary censorship. I can already see some of my posts not making sense cause half of it was censored lmao
Lol yeah although now everyone is used to that

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@AL sama Looking back now, I realize that I said said some disparaging things about you. I'm sorry. I disagree with you about some things, but I know that you're only trying to do what you think is best for everyone. Please accept my apology.
I can guarantee you, AL and Drago are working hard on finding the best approaches for this section.:cheers:

Stop being such a drama queen. You're acting like the people on here are the cleanest and noblest motherfuckers on the planet. That's certainly not the case. So stay and start signing up for games.
Well I do have a score to settle with Mango
Seems to be fine now :few:
Well I was wrong but it's natural to assume that mbxx has done something majorly wrong these days
I like care bear mafia :kayneshrug:
Yeah I know people do and I can bring my table manners to a game but secretly I want a food fight

Don't know if you people tried to play Mafia on worldofmafia. It's one of the best out there. During my break from mafia over here I spend time on that forum and many of their games have some awesome themes. Already played 3 SRM there back to back.

Worldofmafia.co
If we digit Worldofmafia.com instead something interesting occurs.