General Mafia General Chat

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This is gonna be you next game old man.
:whitepress: get your nasty actions away from me, krogi.

Oh next game we're gonna be harsh to ya, newbie time is over

Ah you two but I doubt that. As you already saw, I'm pretty good at lying by not lying.

@Van it was such a joy playing with you. You role played Krogo perfectly and used the newbie card soo well! Keep playing more often, fam!

I have a lot I want to say to you, but I'll save that for after the game. I tried my best to play like you did and probably failed, but it was so much fun! Even though I was your captain and you were the GF of the mafia team with the stronger role, I loved our discord chats. I have no regrets whatsoever haha.

Keep staying awesome, Mango!
As long as I can kill someone, expect lots of action!

Hope you‘re never Town when I‘m scum. Nuff said.
Don't see much of a difference between town and scum. We're all killers here
:shakiously:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Van it was such a joy playing with you. You role played Krogo perfectly and used the newbie card soo well! Keep playing more often, fam!

I have a lot I want to say to you, but I'll save that for after the game. I tried my best to play like you did and probably failed, but it was so much fun! Even though I was your captain and you were the GF of the mafia team with the stronger role, I loved our discord chats. I have no regrets whatsoever haha.

Keep staying awesome, Mango!
Next time the game will end before it even starts, because next time the Gods have preordained that Father and Migraine-kun will team up again

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@Van doesn‘t even know about the grudge list yet.
Something to do with your rep deosnt it....

That's the newbie pass. Now prepare to be asked which timezone you are in, which city you live in, when you go to sleep, when you go to work etc. Serious mode from now on. :goyea:
I could be extra sloppy cause I knew y'all were letting me slide. Haven't seem me be serious yet
:myman:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I could be extra sloppy cause I knew y'all were letting me slide. Haven't seem me be serious yet
Aye.

Grudge lists are the worst. For example Rhea wants to kill me in every game. Once she rolled a killing role she sent the kill on me before the game even started lmao.

All of that just because I controlled her in her first game and made her appear sus and unhelpful :pepehands:

:myman:
Yes. I cucked Town so hard so many times, people don‘t trust me again.

Like that one game, Town was about to win, but then I came up with a plan, Mango executed it and we defeated 10 Townies in a single phase.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The most optimal strategy as vig is to not participate in any lynches. Let town mislynch while you shoot all the scum. Can rub it in your fellow townies' faces in the end about how you were the only one to eliminate scum the whole game :absojustice:
InB4 one of the mislynches is you, the vig, then the plan fails.

But, thanks for the heads up. I'll do this next time I get vig, which is probably when all the planets have aligned and the lunar eclipse happens on a blue moon day, and krogo has already burned all the orphanages in the world.

That time, I can finally put this plan into action!

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yes. I cucked Town so hard so many times, people don‘t trust me again.

Like that one game, Town was about to win, but then I came up with a plan, Mango executed it and we defeated 10 Townies in a single phase.
Aye.

Grudge lists are the worst. For example Rhea wants to kill me in every game. Once she rolled a killing role she sent the kill on me before the game even started lmao.

All of that just because I controlled her in her first game and made her appear sus and unhelpful :pepehands:
That's so petty lol. Almost makes me not wanna go after Flower next game for RUINING MY DAMN PLAN!!!! All that work looking innocent down the drain