General Mafia General Chat

Wow, I don't think I could fathom hosting or playing such a game. All the abilities flying around without making any sense would drive me nuts. How do you scum hunt when everybody's dying? And forget even trying to have town reads anymore :pepehands:
I was actually murdering my fellow scum lmao, figured they had the stronger abilities. I was very hungry that game.

Then Deadpool Omegakilled me. but not before i Omegakilled him too!

Rest of the game was slower paced but we still managed to win lmao.

But i think i killed about a shitload of people before going down and then working on just my teams actions with LM and Lind.

D

Dragomir

Both sites can coexist!

Also play my pokemon game drago!

Just raging that you keep joining and not playing or some shit.
I'm not a big fan of playing large games. If it was here instead though, I might have signed up. There's also a stretch of games here that I want to save myself up for to play. I'd prefer not to play two at once. Sorry, bro.

invite tenten pls
:denzimote:
and prob dont tell him who I am on nf
I have no idea who that is lol.

Lol what are you even on about? aside from MU I haven’t really seen such a strong mafia community.
It is. Games aren't as active as they used to be and it's become harder and harder to amass players for mafia games.

I'm not a big fan of playing large games. If it was here instead though, I might have signed up. There's also a stretch of games here that I want to save myself up for to play. I'd prefer not to play two at once. Sorry, bro.
Its a 30 players game, not exactly large.

And it will be my first game, but its okay if you cant.

Then can you help me with the game if you have the time bro?