General Mafia General Chat

The hosts literally limiting my abilities to save you? Town generally being too weak to deal with you guys.

I know you won, but you can't deny this was 95% unwinnable for Town. Imagine you guys not killing each other and killing us instead. Yeah, no, get out with "not bastard".
The abilities that cant be activated till n1? The ability that you didnt use on me afterwards? Stop thinking you've got it all figured out girl.

Bro you guys were laughing at scum on scum violence and were lynching scum. Stop saying stuff like that.

We blocked the right people, we redirected the right people and we kileld the right people.

The end.

This pretty much summarizes salty town this game:

In game:
"Lol let's let Scum kill eachother"
"Wow scum is only targeting other Scum, town can just sit back and go for cult"
"Lul state of scum"

Post game:
"Active scum outnumbered us, thats the only reason they won"
And its bastard so i wont accept it.

@Flower

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The hosts literally limiting my abilities to save you? Town generally being too weak to deal with you guys.

I know you won, but you can't deny this was 95% unwinnable for Town. Imagine you guys not killing each other and killing us instead. Yeah, no, get out with "not bastard".
You're not a very good loser are you?

:gokulaugh:

Banchi

yawn-together
People play for fun, not everyone is all serious.

I barely play too seriously myself these days.
I would hope so as it is a game, but in the end it's still something that needs maintaining and I'm horrible at that kind of stuff. I'm not lying when I say i was on OJ for maybe a grand total of like 2 days spanned across about 2 weeks.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This pretty much summarizes salty town this game:

In game:
"Lol let's let Scum kill eachother"
"Wow scum is only targeting other Scum, town can just sit back and go for cult"
"Lul state of scum"

Post game:
"Active scum outnumbered us, thats the only reason they won"
And its bastard so i wont accept it.

@Flower
Yet you say I'm mean.