General Mafia General Chat

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Uni should come first :cheers:
By the way I played Mafia for around 5 years and a total of 40 games or so including turbos. Decidedly not 7 or 8 though.

Overall I did very well in a very few of these games that can be counted on one hand. I was addressed one or two MVPs on here funnily and they were unironical, one I did perform very well in was Flower's taking place a few months ago. I should look back at the list of games. My problem though was that in the vast majority of them I did put so little effort that I basically not only performed poorly but also learned too little this is why many players are rightfully confused about my knowledge and it's true and I think that's another thing I will work with. Before I play any ToS I will make sure to at least decently memorize the basics of the game, even though I only played 3 or 5 ToS in my life maybe. I also never got to try to memorize many metas and despite AL thinks meta knowledge is not that useful I guess I will work on it too.

And I think it's indeed about the spirit one approaches things rather than the quantity of time. For example I started playing chess not long ago. I was a 900 rated player at first and turned 1700 in just a couple of months spending one hour a day but I was very invested in it.