General Mafia General Chat

all of you just look at my sign up thread and tell me its a good idea lol
That’s why light would be good though. Because they are new. They don’t have to deal with all these roles and rules because it’s much simpler and actually teaches you reads on a player.

instead of being completely swamped by dealing with all these claims and roles.

TOS is different there is a lot of rules and roles for that which makes it more complicated to follow as a beginner. Once you have a mafia base though it’s a lot easier because you understand more

Emil

Certified Memelord
light games could go anywhere from vanilla to small rolemadness. its alot more chill with hardly any bullsht mechanics so i generally enjoy them alot and i would love if they are utilized more for a change of air

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you wanna tell me light games don't drain people??
What about light games that are smaller than big games, though? 15, 14, 12 - whatever number you want to put to it. Can still be intense but the idea is far more laid back and less convoluted, and the smaller player size will make it less of a commitment to catch up to date and stay current with the thread.

D

Dragomir

you wanna tell me light games don't drain people??
Role madness games drain people, super role madness games drain people, ToS and ToL drain people. But we still host them do we not? You're acting light games are gonna drain people so badly that it negatively affects the forum. That's simply not gonna happen. Unless people are hosting 25+ player light games with complicated mechanics–which we won't allow–then light games are going to be fine.

AL sama

Red Haired
What about light games that are smaller than big games, though? 15, 14, 12 - whatever number you want to put to it. Can still be intense but the idea is far more laid back and less convoluted, and the smaller player size will make it less of a commitment to catch up to date and stay current with the thread.
it'd still require some sort of break with 3 games running

otherwise it'd be the same story as my current sign ups