General Mafia General Chat

just play and be inactive
its the meta anyway kek

hope u can sub in for weebs
Thanks for the offer man, but I would prefer to play when I can have enough time at disposal to afford properly reading the game thread and interacting. I'm no more the player who puts low effort into games and barely reads the games and acts without processing properly first. I wasn't mature in the past, so at that time I would have joined despite being busy. Besides, I'm having a lot of fun preparing the game I will host, I'm dedicating that fragment of free time I have in a good way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks for the offer man, but I would prefer to play when I can have enough time at disposal to afford properly reading the game thread and interacting. I'm no more the player who puts low effort into games and barely reads the games and acts without processing properly first. I wasn't mature in the past, so at that time I would have joined despite being busy. Besides, I'm having a lot of fun preparing the game I will host, I'm dedicating that fragment of free time I have in a good way.
so long as ur not planning on quitting for good its okay to take a break
looking forward to that game
theme?

Rhea

Cattitude
Yes. Maru Uchiha and his 1000 dupes, roaming around NF.

Everyone is a Maru dupe.

That conversation reminded me of him.

Still didn't see him since I came from my vacations
Ali, what if 90% from all the current players here are @Dragomir and @AL sama dupe?

And what if you are the only one here that are not a dupe account except the mods and the admins?