Certified Memelord
I judge anime by the era logic

btw recently found an old isekai gem its called "now and then, here and there"

its depressing and dark yet too good at the same time
how good u think it is? my list is pretty long
i still havent seen snow white tales outside of some of ep 1
id definitely priotize old/traditional animes over new gen ones lmao

Saint seiya was pretty nice tbh
did u know i havent rly properly watched saint seiya yet outside of just clips lmao

Who has a yugioh deck on them right now?
not anymore, not irl
i do have couple online tho
do u got some irl? which?

Emil

Certified Memelord
what preparing to conquer the world in 2nd grade was like
what defending your country in 2nd grade from the world you just conquered 30 minutes earlier felt like

fucking nostalgia
ayee ma man :myman:

these were legendary

hazeem was one of my favs man, even better than gundam

aight time to walk down memory lane

im gna cry man

look how corrupted we become ahahaha

there is soo much more :(((

Emil

Certified Memelord
Gundam.
Speed Grapher.
Escaflowne.
Burst Angel.
Heat Guy J.
Negima.
X the Series.
Fushigi Yuugi.
Tsubasa Chronicles.
Yu Yu Hakusho.

Watch those.
ok so

Gundam. - ive only seen mobile suite gundam wing and its alright, but im generally not a fan of mecha stuff lol. couldnt get more into gundam after that
Speed Grapher. - never seen, looks lewd tho lmao
Escaflowne. - i havent seen this but i think my sisters did, and its kinda similar to fushigi yuugi which u might have seen. its a shojo anime
Burst Angel. - i think there is a game for this that i played but dont recall watching the show. its idea was cool for its time
Heat Guy J. - i have seen this, but dont remember sht about it. never finished either. the MC was cool tho
Negima. - never seen or heard of this b4 today lol
X the Series. - ive seen the MC of this b4 but i never watched myself. this stuff my sisters would watch lol.
Fushigi Yuugi. - yes seen this. its the one i was refering to earlier. its one of the only shojo ive seen, but frankly i hardly remember much about it. i remmeber chichiri n tamahome were my fav characters tho
Tsubasa Chronicles. - dem thought u were talking about captain tsubasa lol. ive seen that one and was big fan of it, but this one no. again maybe my sisters do. u seem to have very similar taste in anime. they also watch random sht lol
Yu Yu Hakusho. this is a classic xd. yusuke is one of the best MCs in shonen history as well

welp considering u r more versatile in anime, u probably watched most of the stuff i did lmao

have u seen these?

nadia: secret of blue water
remi, nobody's girl
the secret garden

they were my first crushes when i was like 10 lol :smoothy:

none is allowed to judge :beckmoji: