General Mafia General Chat

Worst

Custom title
@Worst aslong as it shows the submitted actions or changed actions in order of time with timestamps, it will be useful.
Yea hosts ( players too ) will se actions from the most recent -> below also if players are a team they will be able to see and send actions for their teammates too :)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yea hosts ( players too ) will se actions from the most recent -> below also if players are a team they will be able to see and send actions for their teammates too :)

Wait, players will be able to see the action log too? Only their own or others actions too? Because later one is strictly forbidden.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Just finished My Dress-Up Darling and Kitagawa Marin is pretty nice.

A ray of sunshine and positivity.

Hello kings, queens, and all the in-betweens,

We're on the cusp of the sunny days of summer, which means only one thing: it's Favorites season! Favorites is a very special game that we host on NF every year. If you've played mafia on Worstgen then you've already seen the influence of Favorites, whether you realized it or not!

I'm working hard on this game, and it would mean the world to me if some of you scum-sucking pirates would come play. The game starts on July 7th, but we start taking submissions early so that we have plenty of time to make every role the best it can be. Many of Worstgen's mafia players also play on NF, so you are sure to see some familiar faces there.
Why did a mod just edit this post to remove the link to the thread?

Y’all are so petty and ugly

I m not sure where you got that from but promoting other forums is against our forum rules

it has nothing to do with me
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

|Advertising|

Advertising the other websites and promoting them via different means(Sharing links for example) without taking consent from the staff members is not allowed.
P much reads like he has to ask u first, so im not sure why advertising a game is apparently not allowed, he isnt out here sharing his OnlyFans or smth