General Mafia General Chat

if rej is town this is the behaviour that u shud ban @AL sama

not what midnight is doing

this is what gamethrowing is

~♡
I'll tell you why Midnight is the one who got banned not Rej, because Midnight never plays, he takes a spot and post random stuff all the way to the end, despite numerous warning he has never tried to rise above to reflect on his gameplay that absolutely hinder his faction no matter what and brings nothing to the table. Anyway, Rej is your classic case of getting emotional in the game but he at least tries reflect and play the game like it should be. Fluffing is welcomed and we never really ban players for that but you are not allowed to take a spot only to post random stuff all the way to the end, it's a game where everyone trying to put their genuine effort.

To say the least, Midnight will be welcomed if he seriously wants to reflect on his gameplay. We are not asking him to be some pro but don't be the guy that only bring hindrances to all sides.

I'll tell you why Midnight is the one who got banned not Rej, because Midnight never plays, he takes a spot and post random stuff all the way to the end, despite numerous warning he has never tried to rise above to reflect on his gameplay that absolutely hinder his faction no matter what and brings nothing to the table. Anyway, Rej is your classic case of getting emotional in the game but he at least tries reflect and play the game like it should be. Fluffing is welcomed and we never really ban players for that but you are not allowed to take a spot only to post random stuff all the way to the end, it's a game where everyone trying to put their genuine effort.

To say the least, Midnight will be welcomed if he seriously wants to reflect on his gameplay. We are not asking him to be some pro but don't be the guy that only bring hindrances to all sides.
You have to he more tolerable to people who play like mid.
Not a fan of discrimination based on people's play....
We are a small community and we should welcome players of all levels and styles.
Not a fan of what they did to my boy mid.
Sad!

I a host doesn't want mid in their game then fine...
If @Ekkologix makes a game and wants mid then why do some "coaches" have a say on that?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't agree with ban on either rej or midnight.

They are not violating any rules. There is no rule which dictates what kind of play style you suppose to have.

Game is for fun. People can have different way to play the game. You can't simply ban someone just because they only fluffs or not playing according to how you feel they should play as town or scum.

Kill them or lynch them in game for their bad play but banning them is an over reach.

You have to he more tolerable to people who play like mid.
Not a fan of discrimination based on people's play....
We are a small community and we should welcome players of all levels and styles.
Not a fan of what they did to my boy mid.
Sad!

I a host doesn't want mid in their game then fine...
If @Ekkologix makes a game and wants mid then why do some "coaches" have a say on that?
Discriminating would be if I single out one of the two equally bad players or good. I am not doing that.

I am not asking much, I merely asking midnight to stop making game plays that largely help no one in the game, he does not listen to anyone, he never even tries to answer questions and even may at times ignore his hosts.

I would even allow fluff from his side but he doesn't even fluff. What he does is not even related to game, he just be posting the most random stuff ever. Imagine cheering for football match when you are there to watch basketball. That's the whole analogy here.

The fact is you guys are defending a guy who has not even come forward and defended himself. I am not even strict to these things and would allow most of the fluff, but that does not mean we can allow a player to walk all over us.

If he can't even say he will try to put even a little effort or at least will stop posting the most random stuff that sometimes only target other people without being game related then yeah we may unban him.

Until then, it is how it is.

I don't agree with ban on either rej or midnight.

They are not violating any rules. There is no rule which dictates what kind of play style you suppose to have.

Game is for fun. People can have different way to play the game. You can't simply ban someone just because they only fluffs or not playing according to how you feel they should play as town or scum.

Kill them or lynch them in game for their bad play but banning them is an over reach.
Reborn if we were banning people for fluff and uncooperative game play then half of the WG players will be banned.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Reborn if we were banning people for fluff and uncooperative game play then half of the WG players will be banned.
Only half? Lol

I know how mid plays. Not a fan of his play style. Sometimes get annoying which I totally understand.

But as long as he hasn't thrown personal insults or broken general game rules or specific directions/rules of the host or bad behaviour like spite lynching/kills then he should not be held accountable with harsh punishment of mafia ban from here.

Even if sometimes he did act in such manner then he should be dealt according to same standards as in case of everyone else.

But if he himself doesn't care about the punishment then so be it.

Also, no on banning rej. I didn't like his spite kill last game and he should avoid such things in future but I don't think any ban is warranted for some emotional outbursts or him playing scummy/bad as town in opinion of others.

Only half? Lol

I know how mid plays. Not a fan of his play style. Sometimes get annoying which I totally understand.

But as long as he hasn't thrown personal insults or broken general game rules or specific directions/rules of the host or bad behaviour like spite lynching/kills then he should not be held accountable with harsh punishment of mafia ban from here.

Even if sometimes he did act in such manner then he should be dealt according to same standards as in case of everyone else.

But if he himself doesn't care about the punishment then so be it.

Also, no on banning rej. I didn't like his spite kill last game and he should avoid such things in future but I don't think any ban is warranted for some emotional outbursts or him playing scummy/bad as town in opinion of others.
Yeah, like I have been saying If mid comes forward and says he will try to improve upon his game play. I am not asking him to be cooperative or engaging, just be a player that people can tolerate and we may just lift his ban.

I am or any other coach is not really a fan of banning a player for too long if they are not really bad but midnight should also reflect upon it.

Have we lost the old way of mentoring players esp the new ones on how he/she will improve their game style? What to do and what potentially the outcome will be if one keeps on doing stuff like that? I was referring to Mid being the recent topic here.

Or perhaps things might have gone easier for Mid if he plays in mini-games just to avoid being overwhelmed. I admit, often it's hard to pick on games if there's a lot to read.

I like @Midnight Delight just how he is.
no need to change.
just like I said.
section banning him is cringe.
If a host doesnt want him in their games then its their choice.
Who are these "coaches" that are making this decision?
why cant mid play on my games?
idc if he posts "I h8 u" or w/e here and there.