General Mafia General Chat

This has already been concluded. There is announcement to be made and it will be said like this. This is my point.

It's enough when our veterans like Ariess, Ratchet and co speak up for the coach system. Enough is enough. Let the elders decide what's good for first timers. Don't involve people that never host or never want to host in future. That is my point.

Also there was never meant to be a poll about this topic. This is because Noctis went crazy. You have to understand the full situation Fuji.
Our veterans? Ariess just came here mate, who are these others besides Ratchet? Man enough with this talk of Elders, we let those ''elders'' decide and what we got is a mess.

The poll speaking for the coaching system has people who never hosted and even never even played the damn game.

Once again, your precious coach spot can be kept.I couldnt care less, but dont tell me who gets to play games and when okay? Thats what Im against. You have no business deciding this.

The simple fact that you were let go with a strike and JG was banned shows how corrupt and biased the system is. From now on even if y'all decide to keep this system up Ill just ignore it and have players who wanna play in my games do so, it will litteraly take mod intervention for me to stop and you'll have to perma ban me for me to stop. Then I'll just move off permantently from this website to somewhere else.

End of the matter.

B

Ballel

I fully accept my role as grandmaster of Mafia coaching. It's a step above your random Mafia coaches. From now on you may refer to me as the Prince of Hope, when ever chaos is unbound I may or may not appear to bring order to your Mafia despair
Sorry but whenever I read the word grandmaster it reminds me of hardcore zoro wankers.

I will put you on ignore and hereby ban you from any future game of mine. Idiot.
I cant tell if this is serious or not. You keep harping about the coaching system but Im fine with it, I just dont want you guys to decide who plays and who doesnt. Its not up to you, unless its a bannable offense that can be handled by mods the rest should be handled within the community. Not by glorified super hosts.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Let's take a break and get a Snickers bar. We say things we don't mean when we get angry or heated or hungry. Let is all simmer down and go back to good vibes and what not
I cant go to good vibes if its always the same people attacking or mocking me. Sorry that you have to witness this.

I never offended Fuji in this current discussion and he offends me. I was even about to say good things and here I am being attacked for clearing things up. Like for real I am just sad. You guys you can all fuck yourselves for real. You all think I mean harm but it isn't the case.

Fuji I hope you go to hell you fucking ba*****. Grow some manners and respect you fucking kid.
This is a coach ladies and gents, the guy that helps decide who gets to play or not. Never insulted you and only displayed facts and you got this triggered. Like I care about playing your games lmfao.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I cant tell if this is serious or not. You keep harping about the coaching system but Im fine with it, I just dont want you guys to decide who plays and who doesnt. Its not up to you, unless its a bannable offense that can be handled by mods the rest should be handled within the community. Not by glorified super hosts.
You are getting what you want and you still argue, what is the point of arguing? I already told you that it is the case and you still mock me.

Have fucking respects because you are a product of the coach system. You have been coached and approved and you felt the glory of progressing and evolving as host while being under watchful eyes that also granted you absolute freedom. It feels like I am again target of spite while I did nothing but explaining. You are such a spiteful person it disgusts me to the core.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
A snickers and some beetroot burguers with Gluten free bread and bio ketchut and vegan mayonnaise

You are getting what you want and you still argue, what is the point of arguing? I already told you that it is the case and you still mock me.

Have fucking respects because you are a product of the coach system. You have been coached and approved and you felt the glory of progressing and evolving as host while being under watchful eyes that also granted you absolute freedom. It feels like I am again target of spite while I did nothing but explaining. You are such a spiteful person it disgusts me to the core.
What do you mean Im getting what I want. You litteraly keep telling me its not gonna happen and the vocal majority decided against it?

How am I spiteful, I just presented facts against what you said like wtf is this post.

I cant go to good vibes if its always the same people attacking or mocking me. Sorry that you have to witness this.
Take a breather mate, it's good to be invested in this community and want it to grow but don't let it get the best of you. Not everyone is going to agree with you and that's fine honestly. Those who understand you will get you and those who don't won't. You continue to do you and let them be them. From what I can see it seems like a misunderstanding that got taken personal real quick. You both are saying the same thing with different words.

We can all agree what the coaches were meant to be ala helping new hosts out is fine. They shouldnt have the power to ban players from another hosts game. That should be left to the hosts themselves. No reason for things to get heated, we are all grown people. No one is perfect

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What do you mean Im getting what I want. You litteraly keep telling me its not gonna happen and the vocal majority decided against it?

How am I spiteful, I just presented facts against what you said like wtf is this post.
bro I said the abolishment wont happen and as nat said it was never meant to be discussed

they already took measures to have coaches not do mod duties anymore and just be there for new hosts, it's about to be established what you guys wanted, you have to read every post, that is why they closed the other thread from Noctis and the poll

I am trying to explain to you why it is pointless to vote further and I used multiple different arguments to underline why it is not needed anymore