General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
Same here. It must feel awful for him that people turned this into a show, though.
It was his goal for it to be a show. She ruined his career and life and the trial in UK did not allow a lot of Depp's evidence. So he overwhelmingly looked guilty over there and a lot of his fans turned on him and he lost work opportunities.

He wanted to have a trial here in the US as publicly as possible for the world to see the evidence and what really happened back then. So the court show was strategically done. Which is why I said the other day here the verdict didn't matter because he already got the public verdict he was seeking.

Now with that sad with that said, I'm happy he is getting financially compensated for her malicious actions.

did u get to try khachipuri with cheese yet? its really delicious as well, friend from my aunt made it for us, good stuff
Nope. They made some meals native to Ukraine. syrniki, chicken kiev, wareniki were fucking amazing. Chicken Kiev is one of the tastiest things i've ever had

They are teaching me language slowly. Tho i was shocked when they asked for a Vrač - cause that here means a witch wheres they needed a doctor lmao