General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Lol, sounds like a great employer :milaugh:.
haha hes great and he seems genuine when talking about his vision for the company so im excited - ive been looking to get into a start up for awhile and this kinda just fall into my lap. As much as I am excited for it kinda came at a not so good time haha cause im back to school to finish my environmental science degree to get away from finance but here i am helping build a new finance company haaha

haha hes great and he seems genuine when talking about his vision for the company so im excited - ive been looking to get into a start up for awhile and this kinda just fall into my lap. As much as I am excited for it kinda came at a not so good time haha cause im back to school to finish my environmental science degree to get away from finance but here i am helping build a new finance company haaha
You didn't choose the finance sector, the finance sector just chose you.

GL btw. One of these days I wanna start my own business and be rich. But for now I work at an insurance agency.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
There's an Italian guy that is so funny

He talks all day with costumers and says he's tired of talking and then talks even more and doesn't stop xD