General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You guys can do whatever the fuck you want, just don't come in here and claim Weeb's. That is hella disrespectful, especially if you did never sign up for weebs. Now to satisfy the people who seems to know nothing:

I had a discussion with @Robin (Nitty), months ago (when I was still coaching and managing the section with AL and Drago) about having a Favourites themed game on WG starting next year. Nitty can confirm it how I was pulling the strings in favour of Favourites being hosted on WG, around the time when the calendar was abolished.

We can do Favourites in Summer/Weebs in Winter. Like there has been talk in the back, ya all can come and join the talk but ain't gotta out here claiming stuff. It is disrespectful, not even tagging novas' smh.

D

Dragomir

MM was always hosted by Rak to my knowledge, then Chris did one if I am not mistaken and i took the mantle last, and when Mango asked me if he can host the MM i said yes.

So when it comes to weebs Nova just gives his blessing, to which i am sure he would, and that should be it
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. His permission is needed before someone else can host it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Thinking back on weeb's it was quite the ride.

Killed my partner to get the white wistle and died in the same night.

Bribed Decim to revive me then I dived like a madman to the 6th floor.

Tried to convince the horsie and Lind to let me have the craddle to not die again and get the promised role.

Then waited one IRL week to get the role and I was roleless in the meantime

All for the game to end one week later :catsweat: