General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The weebs talk is kinda being dramatic, weebs is just a reskinned favorites copy pasted here, even so I know novase, he was my co host in multiple games of mine, I really doubt he would have a issue if I honor his tradition
I can tell you that he would prefer it giving to me rather than you., :milaugh:

Novase is a man of the people he would go for will of the people, after all isn't that what weebs is all about? So if weebs is for the people and novase is the man of the people. It's only right that the only choice to host such a event is...

The host of the people PArieston

Novase is a man of the people he would go for will of the people, after all isn't that what weebs is all about? So if weebs is for the people and novase is the man of the people. It's only right that the only choice to host such a event is...

The host of the people PArieston

weebs game was and always will be a family gathering of sorts, and as long that is honoured i don't think Nova would have any issue with anyone wanting to host it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Right now I'm planning to watch Rent-a-Girlfirend S2, Overlord IV, Danmachi S4, Engage Kiss and probably Classroom of the Elite S2.

But I'm gonna check the trailers of the other ones and see what interests me.