General Mafia General Chat

what does OC stand for cause i only know it as 'Original Character' lmfao (and yea i think he went by that 'Sin' name on discord too)

his stuff is sooo good omg, wish he'd do songs like he did earlier tho (ur likely not gonna be into it, but ima show u example)

his new stuff is nice too, catchy (maybe ur gonna like it? prolly not tho idk)

Not mt stuff

Idk tbus night is rock for me. I feel energeticcc

@novaselinenever hey bby, whats ur take on ppl who want to host weebs (Aries and Flowa seemed interested)
They enter public domain next year. Rej or Drago got dibs on the upcoming one if they want to host, been asking me to co host or solo host for ages. Definitely should be a 2 hosts per installements though to prevent burnouts and give everyone a turn.

D

Dragomir

I agree with the shared sentiment above. I've lost my own interest in hosting Weebs. It isn't the Weeb game without our resident Weeb, Novaselinenever, as the host.

They enter public domain next year. Rej or Drago got dibs on the upcoming one if they want to host, been asking me to co host or solo host for ages. Definitely should be a 2 hosts per installements though to prevent burnouts and give everyone a turn.
Oh, now i can see why these two were the most vocal ones when Aries brought up that he wanted to host it himself lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Anyway I would still offer myself up for hosting it. The reason is simple: after talking with novas alot about mafia the past 2 or 3 years I think that me and Drago are the best options if you want to recreate a weeb setup because we fully understand how novas handles rolebuilding and implements game mechanics and balances them out.

I know I dont have his charisma and my personality is completely different, but if you guys ever feel like recreating novas' mechanical mafia aspects - I am the man for it. Especially once Drago retires from mafia, then I will still be around inheriting all of novas' wisdoms.

But if people want to bury it or create a new thingy instead, I wouldnt mind it neither. I dont feel like fighting or arguing over it. I just wanted to let ya guys know how things stand about me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I didn't know Weebs was such a big thing here.