General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What do you all think is your weak and strong points about your play in any faction?
Town + Thread control, can Scumhunt/Townhunt well with a fair degree of accuracy
Town - Generally untrusted, can lose motivation quickly (personality driven really)
Scum + Thread control, can play generally the same as my Town game, can fake tone/emotion well
Scum - Can get frustrated when suspected for what I consider to be the wrong reasons, several players want me to be Scum in games to catch me as it.
Indie + Generally trusted, can still scumhunt well from this perspective
Indie - Arguably can townside too hard, oft spited

Worst

Custom title
How about starting a little topic 💭

What do you all think is your weak and strong points about your play in any faction?
Townie:

Strong point - Not having me in their team

Weak point - Having me in their team

Scum:

Indie:

Town:

Strong points - My reads can be really on point, usually I'm also a good Vig and have good targets.
Weak points - I'm not that confident.

Mafia:

Strong points - Good with actions, people oftenly trust me a lot.
Weak points - I need to have a lot of time to have good threadplay since I calculate every post I write.

Indie:

Strong points - For Town I'm the biggest help.
Weak points - I get spited a lot.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ooh, hmm let me think

Town + Can be wild and crazy, unpredictable and scary for the scum.

Town - I can be naive sometimes, and believing the wrong person.

Mafia + I can be crazy, dumb and get away with the strangest things
Mafia - I find it hard to be consistent, and keep track of my own reads as well as not make it too obvious.

Indie + I can be freed from all restriction, and I will become the best player the world has ever seen
Indie - I am too great and as will always happen when people are confronted by perfection; they will kill me and shun me because they fear me

We'll have them walking the plank :fullmom:
I am all for hard punishments, no half messures

Ah yeah we subbed like 6 people and had like 5 or 6 more who were afk
I can understand bail outs if it is an emergency, but there was plenty of time to leave the game before the start and plenty of time to participate even if you were busy.

And stuff like that will continue to happen unless it is clamped down from root and stem

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I am all for hard punishments, no half messures

I can understand bail outs if it is an emergency, but there was plenty of time to leave the game before the start and plenty of time to participate even if you were busy.

And stuff like that will continue to happen unless it is clamped down from root and stem
Yeah it was bad. We normally have like around 3 people subbing out but the rest is fairly active. Ariess game was struck with a lot of inactivity.

I guess maybe some kind of warning or something. Or use the strike system. Can't really say a game is enjoyable when a lot of people aren't playing