General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
How about starting a little topic 💭

What do you all think is your weak and strong points about your play in any faction?
hmm let’s see;
Town - ability usage - pushing buttons and baiting scum into pointless arguments and making them slip - catching scum d1 with minimal effort - scumhunting in general really,
I feel like I generally have a pretty solid read on most players - I make pushes off of weak points sometimes that make me look scummy

Weak point - untrusted so my points get overlooked - I don’t control the thread anymore and my thread play lacks cause it’s not as fun as it used to be

mafia: my ability to play as town - scumhunting other factions and knowing which scum to off and which ones to partner with. being able to get enough town nods to let me float around long enough to destroy them from the inside out.

weak point: I don’t ever really read cycle one at all this is NAI but some people think it’s scummy even though I backread or attempt to know whats happened. Listening too much to teammates and not sticking to what I originally have planned - being on a team with @Flowa
We’re destined to be doomed as mates

indie: good luck catching me as hostile unless you can mechanically do so or i just out myself. Causing chaos. I was feared as indie once upon a time. OG OJers know the deal.

weak: probably making moves too soon or open scumming too early (lost an easy dub once with @Sallucion to the goat @PoroSnax cause I attacked him one phase too early being overeager for the dub)

overall: I’m a RPS god - perfect record on Oniis Pokémon series 🧡

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

What do you all think is your weak and strong points about your play in any faction?
Hmmm

Strong points

1)I can manipulate - emotionally and logically

2) my game play depends on not only alignment but also on the role and abilities I have. So my meta changes according to the alignment, role/abilities. This is very handy for me.

3) I can stay low key

Weak points
1) Information is power. More you read and have info, better you will be thinking and in making actions or decisions.

I often don't put efforts in reading carefully these days which affects my decision making skills regarding actions and plans I need to take/make.

I don't even read my role sheet properly sometimes lol

2)I am semi active. Though it's not a big problem but due to less thread presence it becomes hard to blend with others regardless of my alignment.

3) I am moody. Lol

4)I am not competitive enough. I lack this zeal.

I've grown lazy as Mafia, as an Indie and town I'm prepared to submit my actions even if they happen to be decided based on RNG. But in Mafia i take the easy way out if I've got someone good in my team.

Next time im going to carry my team to the win.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So where we at when it comes to issuing penalties to people that afk games? I don't want a repeat of Ariess game
Once I actually get my mod powers I can put together a thread to log who has consistently been force subbed to issue some form of strike or warning after x amount, I could make it now but cannot sticky or lock the thread. It's in the works, I have no idea why I don't have these mod abilities yet but there you go.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Once I actually get my mod powers I can put together a thread to log who has consistently been force subbed to issue some form of strike or warning after x amount, I could make it now but cannot sticky or lock the thread. It's in the works, I have no idea why I don't have these mod abilities yet but there you go.
Drago also had no modpowers he just chatted with AL and AL did the sticking and opening/closing of the thread. @AL sama
But yeah take your time, do what you think is best for ya.