General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
We should have an extra tag saying "Waifubros Alliance" or something.

It should come embedded with a QR Code and then we use that tag to get discounts in various stores and a free Gym subscription.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
How about starting a little topic ๐Ÿ’ญ

What do you all think is your weak and strong points about your play in any faction?
hmm id list my top 4-5 in each category off top of my head

town

stronk points - ability to drive and force thread activity and interactions comfortably with ease / ability to unite and bond town together if i am able to find them / ability to show confidence in reads and take necessary risks to move game forward and keep the momentum going / fundamental understanding of meta gaming, punishing fake claims, scummy tones, tmi / ability to lynch scums in a row with an active town core

weak points - extreme overconfidence in wrong reads can often end up making me an honorary scum member / chaotic approach to the thread makes it harder to iso legacies even if they r right / difficultly reassessing and working with wrong reads / difficulty in making myself easy to town read for my town mates, if not outright annoy them / difficultly catching up from a town losing position / loss of interest when busy / erratic thread behavior can accidently create distractions allowing scum to hide more

scum

stronk points - good at finding town power roles and intercepting town's hints among themselves / efficient night actions to keep town in the dark as long as possibe / good at keeping scum team's morale up with memes, side convos and general in game help and rehearsing throughout chat / ability to hard powerwolf, control the thread, and make big boy plays with an active mafia team / ability to sow confusion among townies and delay the first scum flip as long as possible / ability to bread crumb fake claims and plan actions couple cycles prior

weak points - inability to strongly fake the same level of confidence i have in wrong reads as i do when town / generally hate for the team to be slowly bleeding i.e always prefer to protect teammates rather than to bus them unless absolutly dead weight, which might out me in the process / feeling compelled to have alot of posts but inability to consistantly produce meaningful content in them / inability to over extend freely without fear of dying as town / easily frustrated if setup seems unfair from my PoV or my role does not allow me to plan actions ahead (usually too many locked abilities / hidden mechanics is the reason), resulting in poor and thoughtless gameplay afterwards / can fall into mindless autopiloting and give up when tilted / heavily team reliant and team player. can lose motivation with an inactive team.

indie

stronk points - ability to assess game state with decent accuracy to determine which side to side with for my personal success / ability to play towny but less on steroids / ability to quietly eliminate mafia with indie tmi then deal with town after in the event of a hostile indie / ability to achieve my wincon relatively quick if ignored for few phases / ability to play heartlessly and selfishly as what an indie needs to be with no remorse

weak points - generally inactive and uninterested. most indie roles are extremely boring for me to play and would be my least favorite faction. while others are awesome. this is role dependant / inability to last long in the game normally to pursue my wincon due to just being a person that usualy dies early lol / personal reluctance to claim indie at the start of the game even if strongly protown / inability to obtain towns trust if i chose to claim indie even if i am working with them / inability to resist my desires to 4fun and troll the game and keep chaos going using my indie powers lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
so memes mafia setup is ready. all thats left is starting the signup thread

given the number of players that i expect to sign up. ive decided to disable cult, which were originally intended to convert members from enemy gender to ur gender in a limited fashion

i want to post the signup and then we can all discuss if cult is to be enabled or not. i am so far hard leaning towards not so ill keep the roles redacted for a future memes mafia game thats not gender specific prolly so it could have more numbers

since cult is being disabled, few roles might need to be tweaked but thats fine

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
6 days a week 8 hours a day? naahhh thats gna be a no from me dawg
I'm still dreaming of a job that lets me work 4 days a week 7 hours a day.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
i found one thats 3 days a week 12 hours a day but the pay is average lol

4 days a week 7 hours a day is pretty much part time lol
My previous job was 5 days a week 7 hours a day but that's about the only good thing about it.

3 days for 12 hours is like 5 days and half worth of time but having 4 days off is quite appealing.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Which reminds me that the local city police was looking for me two weeks ago because I dipped that public job and told no one

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
They even went to my home town. Because they have no idea where I am now. I know it's because of the work contract but I don't know the specifics. It's nothing important I guess. Probably some legal obligation related to saying the contract is finished or I must attend something in the City Hall. It's whatever really.

I would expect nothing less, Waifubro.
I'm like a fugitive now waifubro. Commuted myself out of the country