General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you will be our fake news guy

if we want an out reach event with another forum u will send out the fake flyers to them
Oh really

Then I know a better job for you than being assistant Mafia mod.

You will be our spammer guy. If we want to take out competition then we will send you to them to spam and clog their servers and bring down the forum :milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
is carrot spicy??
Indeed it is a perfectly fine name since it is in English so it makes it unique from the pov of Japanese audiences
Ninjin doesn't have the same punch to it.

I never liked the name argument cause you got a lady named wave, a lady named after a bird, A dude named after a well known swordsman, A liar named after a fable author, A Jinbezame (whaleshark) guy named Jinbe. A dude that has a number 3 in his name because he was the 3rd born son. You get the idea.
:kriwhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
we can do the name General Mafia Chat then between brackets or after a dash add whatever flavor nonsense you guys want on the title. like:

General Mafia Chat (Single Hot Indies)

or

General Mafia Chat - Single Hot Indies

AL sama

Red Haired
Indeed it is a perfectly fine name since it is in English so it makes it unique from the pov of Japanese audiences
Ninjin doesn't have the same punch to it.

I never liked the name argument cause you got a lady named wave, a lady named after a bird, A dude named after a well known swordsman, A liar named after a fable author, A Jinbezame (whaleshark) guy named Jinbe. A dude that has a number 3 in his name because he was the 3rd born son. You get the idea.
:kriwhat:
so spicy carrot in pot's land??

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think the name should be "General Mafia Chat" instead of "Mafia General Chat"

but i am no good english speaker so :catblush:
Mafia General Chat makes more sense grammatically, because it's a General Chat for the Mafia section. It's not a thread for discussing Mafia in general terms (although it can be, it can also be a chat where people within the Mafia community just talk about anything). You're welcome.