General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Haven't used it in a long time.

I should have taken another course like flight attendant so I could fly around the world :super:

But Econometrics was hard ngl lol

The math with letters instead of numbers.
Flight attendant? Why not pilot? Handsome salary with world tour :yearight:

Ya economics sometimes is confusing. But I like it. Not much as Math, Geography, Polity and International Relations but economics is still fascinating subject than reading history 😑

B

Ballel

Ya economics sometimes is confusing. But I like it. Not much as Math, Geography, Polity and International Relations but economics is still fascinating subject than reading history 😑
What does 'international relations' mean?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
:few: it just sounds like statistics, which is single handedly the most boring branch of math
Boring and difficult.

I couldn't understand anything and even a guy who had like 19 and 20 out of 20 in all the other classes only got 14 in the final exam.

So I took it to be finished in my Erasmus in Romania and passed without studying :catblush:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Pilot would be better true :owo:

I really enjoyed the thoery at the time but can't it's pratical. International relations is pretty cool. If I were to take another course now it would be something like Biology, Archeology or something related to nature. History is fine for me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pilot would be better true :owo:

I really enjoyed the thoery at the time but can't it's pratical. International relations is pretty cool. If I were to take another course now it would be something like Biology, Archeology or something related to nature. History is fine for me.
Something related to nature?

Why not try Astrophysics? 😏

Hard but interesting

I am considering adding a rule where hosts must have participated in games within the past few months to be able to host. The counterpoint I was given was "but what if people don't have time to play", to which I say "hosting takes more time than playing - if you do not have time to play, you certainly do not have time to host". I told Reborn he could message me to discuss this further, that we may work something out - he has not done this.
Sounds like a good rule imo