General Mafia General Chat

Just popping in to say I've been doing some hyberbolic time chamber training at the gym from my time away from mafia to help improve my self image. I havent forgotten though about the Mafia community and still plan on making games. I have around 4 games in me I just am thinking of the best comeback theme. Do I go back to my comic book Mafia theme and make a teen titans animated game or stick with the anime theme and make a jojo's Bizzare Adventure part 3-6 game

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just popping in to say I've been doing some hyberbolic time chamber training at the gym from my time away from mafia to help improve my self image. I havent forgotten though about the Mafia community and still plan on making games. I have around 4 games in me I just am thinking of the best comeback theme. Do I go back to my comic book Mafia theme and make a teen titans animated game or stick with the anime theme and make a jojo's Bizzare Adventure part 3-6 game
jojo

Jojo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No jojo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yugioh

I hate both Comic Books and JoJo so neither

After the one piece game I'm not sure I'm ready to invest myself in something creatively taxing yet like yugioh, I'd rather start somewhere small and ease my way into such a game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Weird times. The Queen passing away feels like an eternal pillar has just been dislodged. Can't say I'm a big fan of the Monarchy or even the Queen herself, but, it feels weird.
its a shock to the meme community that the immortal queen has fallen

ah the world end is near. it was fun knowing u guys

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its a shock to the meme community that the immortal queen has fallen

ah the world end is near. it was fun knowing u guys
You know I never thought I'd be sad like I am about the news of her death. Am mostly apathetic (usually). But I dunno, it just feels wrong I guess. For all I could say, she gave her life to her duty, and I think I respect that the most.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know I never thought I'd be sad about the news of her death. Am mostly apathetic. But I dunno, it just feels wrong I guess. For all I could say, she gave her life to her duty, and I think I respect that the most.
death is coming for every single one of us. its a matter of time

i agree it does feel weird tho. very. shes being in the throne b4 my father was even born

Ratchet

death is coming for every single one of us. its a matter of time

i agree it does feel weird tho. very. shes being in the throne b4 my father was even born
Even some Grandparents honestly. It's not so much that she died, I'm not really shocked at all, it's more the knowledge that we've lost someone truly great and remarkable, when you think of all the major events and chaos and turmoil this country has experienced over her reign, and she remainded steadfast throughout it all. Regardless of opinions around the Monarchy and her role in that, I think she was special and the loss of someone of that stature and elegance is what I find the most saddening.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even some Grandparents honestly. It's not so much that she died, I'm not really shocked at all, it's more the knowledge that we've lost someone truly great and remarkable, when you think of all the major events and chaos and turmoil this country has experienced over her reign, and she remainded steadfast throughout it all. Regardless of opinions around the Monarchy and her role in that, I think she was special and the loss of someone of that stature and elegance is what I find the most saddening.
i think in her last years she was more of a figure head due to her age but in terms of experience she's being there since like WWII or smth no? ppl from that time r so rare. i wonder how her view of the current world was

Ratchet

i think in her last years she was more of a figure head due to her age but in terms of experience she's being there since like WWII or smth no? ppl from that time r so rare. i wonder how her view of the current world was
She was coronated in 1952, so a few years after the 2nd World War ended. She has certainly been a figurehead, but even well into her 90's she would be making public visits to communities and institutions. Really, the monarchy runs second to the Government in terms of power (the Sovereign does hold legal power if they choose to use it, but to do so these days would have dire repercussions), she was more a symbol of stability and unwavering dedication to her greater purpose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She was coronated in 1952, so a few years after the 2nd World War ended. She has certainly been a figurehead, but even well into her 90's she would be making public visits to communities and institutions. Really, the monarchy runs second to the Government in terms of power (the Sovereign does hold legal power if they choose to use it, but to do so these days would have dire repercussions), she was more a symbol of stability and unwavering dedication to her greater purpose.
u think UK will change into democracy now? whose going to take after the queen