General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Everyone to their own, I dont wanna call someone out and then I end up being wrong. But you can clearly see how certain groups have their own playstyles. Some people wanna make an nemesis and eliminate them first asap, others want reads and poe as soon as possible and then there are people that want to meme and get memed.

Its actually easy to fix the problem by generating understanding between each party, create a tolerance, play flexible and adapt to opposing players and how they play. One just has to want it and then grow alongside it.

And yeah we def need new players right now so we can keep the ball rolling and old burnt out players regain their interest when things get rolling.
nibba you can always call me out xD

I mean, that's an example of how Cultural clashes could happen.

If people come from forums where certain behaviour isn't tolerated and you are allowed to flame people for playing the "wrong" way only to come play here and get warnings for flaming users, it might take people back because they aren't used to mods having zero tolerance on Flame wars like Worstgen Mods do

We actually seen users who came here to play mafia leave over this issue, even if it sounds silly to you to do that
are you really mid?
what the....