General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
get new people on board, we need new WG originals, since many left us
I am ready to coach new players and explain them the game/terms/mechs

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
no offense but the section totally lost momentum and I don't see you doing anything about it
Players lost motivation to play because you retired AL

Come back from retirement and you'll see players signing up to games like bees after honey.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
who knows I might come back but I m not the honey they want lol
I'm sure if you come back @Zemmi will come back too.

It will create a chain reaction from there until everyone comes back.

You killed my enthusiasm for mafia when you didn't run your turbo game a few months back.

When there are so many games with missing players why not combine games?
Let me tell you something:

According to Buddhist philosophy, “unfulfilled” expectations cause suffering. Given the causal assumption is correct, logically, if we do not have any unfulfilled desires, we cannot suffer; in other words, we find something we may call “happiness”.

But how can we avoid the trap of unfulfilled desires? Buddhist suggestion is quite simple: just avoid any desires. No desire would lead to no unfulfilled expectations, which, in turn, would lead to no suffering(happiness).

Long story short: the happiness we derive out of any outcome depends on the relative difference between the actual outcome and the expected outcome. If we achieve more than we expected, we find happiness; if we achieve less than our initial expectation, we become sad.

If you create no expectation in your mind, you'll be free from the unpredictable future.

It's all in your hands.