General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Then Ultra demands I use it in Darkest Dungeon..
That should have been modkilled. You should maybe boycott the hosts for not interfering properly with the game.
I for sure will ban everything regarding that in my future games.

As I said not only the one using the truth tell should get punished, but also those that enable this situation through triggers.

That should have been modkilled. You should maybe boycott the hosts for not interfering properly with the game.
I for sure will ban everything regarding that in my future games.

As I said not only the one using the truth tell should get punished, but also those that enable this situation through triggers.
Ruling it like this is absolutely fine.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
She said that three truth tells ago, too
She wasn't using this before, I can vouch for that. This is the first I've heard of this from her and it being a huge issue. Her relapsing was due to external factors in her life with work and more. This along with the pressure from mafia makes her, and anyone, resort to other means to just get relief.

So she's not sabotaging the game, she's trying to help herself cope.

Take my word for it. I trust Flower, and I hope you can trust me on this Kiku.

J

Joygirl1

Yeah and others don‘t intend to do shit to end this cycle. I literally do not want to use that shit tell anymore. Then I get pushed in Pokemon game. Then Ultra demands I use it in Darkest Dungeon. Then I get death tunneled for 72 hours. I‘m literally trying to get rid of it, but people keep forcing it out of me. Literally what am I supposed to do? Game throw and let myself get mislynched over and over again? Fucking let me play in peace and stop doing this shit to me. Fucking give the likes of Muugen a warning to respect people‘s boundaries under threat of punishment if they don‘t respect it so they fucking learn their lessons. It’s not hard.
Make us townread you in other ways. That's what you should do. In the Pokemon round it was your claim and your action that cleared you as town for me. As both top wagons, Kagura and you, turned out to be town I personally had to choose between two bad options. Mafia sometimes is just like that. Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed that an otherwise strong player like you has to rely on such cheap mechanics when you get put under pressure. Putting yourself on a morally higher ground doesn't help your situation either. Not a fan of throwing insults or harsh words in general (although I was involved myself in this too but trying to change).