General Mafia General Chat

back on oj, i recall people who where toxic and swear at other players and not behave would be mod killed right away. Host there take no bs from anyone ruining game for other players experience, I hardly see that in other mafia games in other forum./QUOTE]
didn't our forum mafia section mod come from there as a prominent host and player and key voices of that section?

hell he was so close the creators that he went to MM with them so i dont see how its so bad here when Ratchet on paper should be perfect for this role

didn't our forum mafia section mod come from there as a prominent host and player and key voices of that section?

hell he was so close the creators that he went to MM with them so i dont see how its so bad here when Ratchet on paper should be perfect for this role
The swearing behavior still happens on wg at other people. even i experienced it from people on here, So honestly i only remember people like mistycat and al, dragomir who gave warnings to behave or result to mod kill if they continue to misbehave.