General Mafia General Chat

by that logic most things can be considered angle shooting

personally I'll never consider truth tells as angle shooting no matter what anyone says
I mean, no? The definition that I'm using is the same MU definition anyone else is citing. It doesn't consider "most" behaviour to be angleshooting. Only behaviour that shoots for an angle that requires information/context outside of the game, and even then an exception is made for cold-read meta (which does not include out-of-game promises).

AL sama

Red Haired
I mean, no? The definition that I'm using is the same MU definition anyone else is citing. It doesn't consider "most" behaviour to be angleshooting. Only behaviour that shoots for an angle that requires information/context outside of the game, and even then an exception is made for cold-read meta (which does not include out-of-game promises).
I don't agree with your definition
If I want to host how many months am I waiting
there's no calendar tacy

Yeah, but it's not really outside game info in my case. I just say a certain code and have always flipped Town after saying it, so some people now trust it to the point they consider me using it a 100% Town clear. There were 2 other players here who did something similar, but both broke theirs eventually.

Yeah, but it's not really outside game info in my case. I just say a certain code and have always flipped Town after saying it, so some people now trust it to the point they consider me using it a 100% Town clear. There were 2 other players here who did something similar, but both broke theirs eventually.
Gonna go 3 for 3?

Your promise to only do that as town is outside of the game.

Your promise to only do that as town is outside of the game.
Just as offering money for people to townread you would be.