General Mafia General Chat

but a townie suspecting a player for some wack reasons only because it isnt themselves, then the other player decides to omgus is a town vs town built on omgus. we have much more of this than the first scenario
I mean... Who are you to decide it's a whack reason?

All reasons are valid reasons. "A bad feeling" is a valid reason. I constantly find odd reasons and I don't see anything wrong with it, people are unique and so are their reads (when they are town).

And replaying to it saying it's a whack reason because xyz and OMGUSing back over it isn't weird either. :choppawhat:

I literally played a 2vs15 as scum before and a player (Shottie) who was a real nuisance to our team posted pictures of her notes which got her universally Town read. 3 days pass and we managed to get her mislynched. You can always create doubts, you just need skill or good scum play, or good scum hunting skills to not get influenced by such an excuse. So I don't really see this as a big issue.

Then writing notes on a piece of paper and posting pictures would qualify as well as this would demonstrate effort which gets you Town read.

Using that logic games would lose a lot of freedom.
Nah, the not-very-game-focused additional effort is not nearly as significant as near-replacement levels of low activity, for context.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean... Who are you to decide it's a whack reason?

All reasons are valid reasons. "A bad feeling" is a valid reason. I constantly find odd reasons and I don't see anything wrong with it, people are unique and so are their reads (when they are town).

And replaying to it saying it's a whack reason because xyz and OMGUSing back over it isn't weird either. :choppawhat:
whack reason like vote by dice and keep it there, or randomly vote and not move it or say why, or vote for something NAI and keep it there

Emil

Certified Memelord
like saying wow look charlie talking about indies day 1, must be scum! vote lynch charlie

then i never change it until the end of the day, cuz hey i just wanna survive and use my actions. doesnt really matter if charlie dies or not to me

then charlie omgus me for it, when its probably NAI for me to vote like that too, whole thing is silly but it happens alot. its more my fault than charlie in this example

Let's extend it then to see the reasoning behind it usually being considered as such... Angleshooting spawns angleshooting:

Archon and Banana are both being pushed for low activity. Archon posts a picture of themself babysitting, saying they were too busy. Banana, who is in the hospital taking care of their friend who tried to commit suicide, posts saying they were too busy but that don't want to explain.

7+ times out of 10, Banana is the presumptive elimination.

whack reason like vote by dice and keep it there, or randomly vote and not move it or say why, or vote for something NAI and keep it there
Excuse you, dice are a great method :yodaswag:

Randomly voting is good for causing a wide number of reactions and it's a common tactic. And again something might be NAI for you, but not NAI for someone else. Voting is a tool for reading others in itself.

AL sama

Red Haired
Let's extend it then to see the reasoning behind it usually being considered as such... Angleshooting spawns angleshooting:

Archon and Banana are both being pushed for low activity. Archon posts a picture of themself babysitting, saying they were too busy. Banana, who is in the hospital taking care of their friend who tried to commit suicide, posts saying they were too busy but that don't want to explain.

I don't share the same view as you its as simple as that

like saying wow look charlie talking about indies day 1, must be scum! vote lynch charlie
Eh? That is a 100% legit reason for a vote.

People get lynched when they're too busy, cause no one knows if it's real or a tactic. And scum legit lie about it (totally within the rules), so it's just part of the game. Not worth getting fussed about it really:kayneshrug: