General Mafia General Chat

My own role for anyone interested

Hagoromo Otsusuki

[Passive - Most Powerful Figure in History ] - Hagoromo might and exploits ultimately made him revered as a god himself. His power even transcended time itself, becoming able to continue observing the world and meet with people long after his death. You are immune to role blocks and redirects. You may also post in the thread after death but you may not vote or perform any action.

[Active - Reincarnation of Indra and Ashura] - A contract between hagoromo and those who possess the will of fire. Hagoromo may select to visit his target at night where he would have a private chat with them. if they accept, They will receive the following buff to their role. Due to the nature of the contract, this visit cannot be interfered with, blocked , rebuffed or stopped. It will always find those who it seeks. Once both brothers have been granted their abilities they will share a private chat and you will gain a permanent immunity to their actions.

--- [Reincarnation of Indra] - A resemblance of your first son, Indra, a true prodigy, quickly began to revel in his natural prowess. Your target will get a copy of your dojutsu prowess abilities and passives in addition to their current abilities [1-shot].

--- [Reincarnation of Asura] - A resemblance of your second son, Asura, having shown no special abilities or natural talent, but he pushed on through his limitations, growing stronger and more mature because of his struggles and making friends with others along the way.. Your target will get a copy of your strong body abilities and passives in addition to their current abilities [1-shot].

--------------------------------- Start of Strong Body------------------------------------------------------

[Passive - Strong Body ]
--- [Strong Lifeforce] - You possess a strong Lifeforce . You are immune to regular kills.
--- [Healing factor] - you possess an extraordinary healing factor, capable of fully recovering from attacks that destroyed large portions of their bodies within seconds. You recover from all lost/disabled passive/active abilities, role crushes by the next phase.

[Active - Sage Mode] - In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still, leaving them vulnerable.A phase is needed to gather natural energy; In the phase where sage mode is activated, no other active abilities may be used . the following phase you will have.

--- [Enhanced Strength] - Sage Mode allows users to tap into the natural force of the world, opening up new techniques to them and allowing them to power up existing ones with the new senjutsu chakra. All actions will have a strong modifier.e.g reg kills -> superkills, reg role block -> super role block that surpasses immunities for that phase.

--- [Enhanced Body] - All passives will have a strong modifier. I.e immunity to reg kills -> immunity to superkills for that phase.

[Active -Six Paths Sage Mode] - As a form of senjutsu, this ability grants similar benefits to Sage Mode i.e Enhanced Strength and Enhanced Body. Having the chakra of all nine tailed beasts is also a requirement to obtain this mode. Each tailed beast chakra is garnered from a vote from a player each dp. If the vote stays on you at the end of the day, it's double the count. A total of 9 votes is needed to activate this form. Only a single vote counts from a single player each dp .At the end of the day the votes that aren't used are saved up in a flask to count towards the next phase. Six paths senjutsu is activated for a cycle ; In addition ,

--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode- Bijuu Bomb ] - A charged bomb from all the tailed beasts that superkills your target once each phase .
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Truth Seeking Orbs] - Capable of instantly turning anything they touch to dust and nullifying any ninjutsu they touch. Destroy the passives of your target permanently.[9-orbs]
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Shukaku ] - the Desert Layered Imperial Funeral Seal, is strong enough to temporarily restrain and withstand powerful techniques, like the Susanoo. Once each cycle you may seal your target super-role crushing them for a cycle.
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Son] - Son has the ability to use Fire and Earth Release simultaneously, allowing it to use Lava Release. Once each cycle , you may Turn your environment into lava. Anyone who visits you will have their passives disabled for a cycle.

[Active - Yin and Yang Release] - it stabilises Might Guy's life force, whose body nearly expired due to using Eight Gates Released Formation; he restores Kakashi Hatake's left eye, which Kakashi lost decades earlier. Each cycle your selected target would regain any lost abilities and be healed. If they are targeted with a kill of any form , their life force will be stabilized and restored. It however cannot revive someone that's already dead.

[Active - Ninshu] - Each cycle you may add a strong modifier to the actions of your target by sharing your chakra . The buff will be in effect for a cycle. In exchange you gain immunity to their actions for that cycle.

[reserved for Asura Incarnate]
[Active - Sun Seal] - Half of the seal required for rikudou chibaku tensei. If you and your brother target the same player they are eliminated from the game.
--------------------------------- End of Strong Body------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- Start of Dojutsu Prowess------------------------------------------------------
[Passive - Dojutsu Prowess ]
--- [Perception] - Your eyes grant you the ability to anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension. You evade the first negative action on you each phase. You also learn the name of the player who did it .
--- [Hypnosis Immunity] - The rinnegan grants an immunity to the infinite tsukuyomi itself. You are immune to all forms of manipulation and control.

[Active -Sharingan] - Each phase you may activate the sharingan and gain access to the following abilities. Cannot be activated while mangekyou sharingan is active.
--- [Eye of Hypnotism] - Put your target in a genjutsu/ trance state dismorphing their perception of reality. All their actions for the phase will be redirected back to themselves.
--- [Eye of Perception] - Investigate a target player and discern their alignment
--- [Eye of Memorization] - Copy a random ability of your desired target each phase. The ability you copy will be available for you to use right after.

[Passive - Mangekyou Sharingan] - Once activated you gain access to susanoo armour for a cycle ,the ultimate defense, you are immune to superkills for a cycle.
[Active - Mangekyou Sharingan] - Each cycle you may activate the sharingan and gain access to the following abilities for a cycle. [1 cycle cooldown].
--- [Eye of Hypnotism] - Full mind control; You control your target players actions and votes for a cycle.
--- [Eye of Perception] - you gain the ability to see past any barrier. Once each phase you may investigate a player. You get a full role reveal.
--- [Susanoo Sword] - Once Each phase , you may choose to superkill your target.
--- [Eye of Memorization] - Copy a chosen ability of your desired target each phase. You may also elect to copy an ability that appears in the writeup. The ability you copy will be available for you to use right after.

[Active - Rinnegan] - Each phase you may activate the Rinnegan and gain access to the following abilities. Can be activated while mangekyou sharingan/sharingan is active. They may be used once each phase.
--- [Deva Path]
--- [Deva Path - Attract] - Pull all actions from one target towards another target for a phase . all actions that target A go to B and not vice versa.
--- [Deva Path - Repel] - Negate all actions on your target for a phase.
--- [Deva Path -Chibaku Tensei] - A seal which disables your target's passives for a cycle.

--- [Asura Path] - augment your body Firing missiles at your target regular killing them.
--- [Preta Path] - absorb the first negative action on your target. You gain that ability
--- [Animal Path] - summon 3 animals to stand as scouts. They will watch your target, learn who visited them and the abilities used on them that phase. One animal to one player.
--- [Human Path] - The ability to read minds. Each phase you may choose to lie detect a post of a player. It may also be used to determine the ??? on a writeup once each phase.

--- [Nakara Path]
--- [Nakara Path - Interrogation] - your target will be jailed and you will interrogate them. If they are lying their passives will be disabled for a cycle.
--- [Nakara Path - Restoration] - your selected target would regain any lost abilities and be healed of any ailment or role crushes.

--- [Space–time ninjutsu] - Each Phase , you may create a portal around two players. Players who visit player A will instead visit player B and vice versa.
--- [Outer path] - The ability to revive the dead. You may choose to revive a dead player. This technique comes at a cost, you lose access to all abilities and passives under dojutsu prowess for a cycle.

[reserved for Indra Incarnate]
[Active - Moon Seal] - Half of the seal required for rikudou chibaku tensei. If you and your brother target the same player they are eliminated from the game.

--------------------------------- End of Dojutsu Prowess------------------------------------------------------

[Active - Rikudou Chibaku Tensei] - Resulting in the creation of a moon .a seal so powerful it is capable of sealing kaguya herself. It surpasses all immunities and any form of interference. Your target is sealed and eliminated from the game. [1-shot].

win-condition : eliminate all threats to town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
am crying you also added a 'cannot be removed out of the game' clause
LMAO after you done did Fuji with the seal I had to.

that was so hilarious too see

I was dying laughing
Lil Al.... :josad:

I can’t even bring myself to read the whole thing lol. My eyes glaze over and I begin to dissociate part way in.
The gist of it is

My passives can't be disabled, copied, stolen, debuffed etc.
I can superkill a player per cycle.
I can't be regular killed, blocked, crushed, redirected, converted, possessed.
I can control two players, and if targeted by a superkill it goes to them.
If lynched or superkilled I come back to the game a cycle later.
I can't be wished out of the game.
:milaugh:

Literally stayed up till 4 am to check all the boxes.... :josad:

LMAO after you done did Fuji with the seal I had to.

Lil Al.... :josad:

The gist of it is

My passives can't be disabled, copied, stolen, debuffed etc.
I can superkill a player per cycle.
I can't be regular killed, blocked, crushed, redirected, converted, possessed.
I can control two players, and if targeted by a superkill it goes to them.
If lynched or superkilled I come back to the game a cycle later.
I can't be wished out of the game.
:milaugh:

Literally stayed up till 4 am to check all the boxes.... :josad:
it worked though
lind was untouchable

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Watching A Lull in the Sea, Waifubro?

I started that Undead Girl Murder Farce you told me about, favourite of the season so far.
I expected nothing less from you waifubro. I'm watching it and I'm really enjoying. The animation is better than most anime from recent years. A very nice watch.

Nice, I'm glad you're enjoying Undead Girl. I think it's pretty interesting. Iirc that comes out on Thursdays.

You're taking the example to the extreme, don't think I've ever seen anyone go to THAT lengths, usually if something happens to them - they sub out.
I would also point out that extreme situations tend to be why rules exist in the first place. Slurs evoke IRL lynch mobs murdering the respective minorities. Mixing out-of-game and in-game puts people in positions of having to share their personal information or lose out, or puts the site mods in legal trouble for illicit gambling operations, etc.