General Mafia General Chat

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The ultimate mafia frame and win
The year is 2043. After countless Lylo phases and scum Ratchet pocketing Prof in them and tormenting him, Prof goes for revenge. Studious as he is, he causes a clinical death that lasts a few minutes, alerts the cops beforehand and writes out Ratchet's name. He in cahoots with the coroner, and they manage to pull it off. Ratchet is arrested and the last face he sees before solitary confinement is Prof's saying I guess I won this Lylo ;)

With a smirk Prof walks out and heads for an unknown location.

He returns to WG and uses one of his many alts to continue playing mafia.

The year is 2043. After countless Lylo phases and scum Ratchet pocketing Prof in them and tormenting them, Prof goes for revenge. Studious as he is, he causes a clinical death that lasts a few minutes, alerts the cops beforehand and writes out Ratchet's name. He in cahoots with the coroner, and they manage to pull it off. Ratchet is arrested and the last face he sees before solitary confinement is Prof's saying I guess I won this Lylo ;)

With a smirk Prof walks out and heads for an unknown location.

He returns to WG and uses one of his many alts to continue playing mafia.
:kuzanshut:

I can do that as a recommendation.
I'm also not a fan of the offsets from a month, so I would recommend just making the night the final week of the month, but that's also a little silly because February. Honestly once you get down to 8 or fewer people, making it a couple weeks instead of a month probably also makes sense (Because actually having the game take most of a year is miserable and a recipe for flaking.)