General Mafia General Chat

A social deductive game.
A few players play the mafia an informed minority group. And the rest plays the town, an uninformed majority group. Town has to find mafia and mafia has to get rid of town while they act like town.

There are usually 24 hrs of day where everyone can discuss and vote a player. And 24 hours of night where there is no discussion, rather a break and you can use abilities.

A game can last up to 2 weeks usually, depending on host/type/size and such.
It's an amazing game of lies where a certain minority tries to kill the rest of the players and not get caught in the process before everyone dies.

Kind of similar to Among Us. Was Among Us inspired by it?

A social deductive game.
A few players play the mafia an informed minority group. And the rest plays the town, an uninformed majority group. Town has to find mafia and mafia has to get rid of town while they act like town.

There are usually 24 hrs of day where everyone can discuss and vote a player. And 24 hours of night where there is no discussion, rather a break and you can use abilities.

A game can last up to 2 weeks usually, depending on host/type/size and such.
So mob going after minorities? O:

sadly too burnt out and busy :/ else I would be gladly join Sky's game
no worries man, put urself and rl stuff first :smoothy:

Idk. Is it SRM? Will i get overpowered indie?
i assume it's RM based on the game size hmm
as for specific roles....... @Sky

One game is more than what I can handle :catcry:

Wait. Didn't you finish hosting a game there recently?
dw ur all good lol, i cant usually do more than 1 at a time either lmao
and yes! i hosted a zombie apocalypse kdrama flavor game XD hosting is really fun
i think im the opposite of hosts like u and fuji tho cuz i liked hosting the lighter/smaller game as opposed to atla

could be that i need to work my way up to hosting bigger games :wonderland: but anyway this recent one was pretty stress-free and easy