General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Cubey Rej has confirmed he would be available to support as a coach, he won't be unbanned here until the 12th, so if you'd like to get started immediately, he has said you could reach out to him on Discord.

Yeah one by one they started to leave. It was a good run honestly considering NF Mafia started around 2010. As sad as it is that the community is no more it is kinda a bittersweet ending knowing from the ashes the spirit of NF Mafia lives on here and one day when the WG Mafia scene is at it's end just take comfort that another forum will rise and carry on the will of WG Mafia.
This place will never be the spirit of NF mafia. Sorry.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Valentine's but no chance that's going to be ready in a week or two. I've just been too busy. So, currently open?
I'm not really mentally prepared to host right now, but I have a setup more or less ready to go. I'd have to talk to Rej about his thoughts first though.
If there are nobody who are thinking of hosting now, then I could probably get my arse in gear and finish up within a few days.

Thank you CR bro. I should screenshot your post and send it to platinum :myman:

sweet Dio avatar btw
Bring Platinum in here, may the prince of hope rise once again. Once I'm more free hoping can play or host some games here, in the meanwhile I'm glad to see an old timer from my gen come back and play or host some games.

Think only you and rem were the only ones I knew that also liked megaman .

Bring Platinum in here, may the prince of hope rise once again. Once I'm more free hoping can play or host some games here, in the meanwhile I'm glad to see an old timer from my gen come back and play or host some games.

Think only you and rem were the only ones I knew that also liked megaman .
bruuuuuh megaman was crazy