General Mafia General Chat

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Guys, @Flower @AL sama @Zemmi @Sallucion (and anyone else who is from OJ)

I'm going to Greece tomorrow, and I'm sure you guys know who lives in Greece from OJ

That's right, I'm meeting with the one and only, the Microphone himself, gonna slapp Chris' ass to remind him who's the boss

Anyway, if you guys want me to send your regards to him, let me know ^^

I think he'd love that :sweat:

I'm going to Greece tomorrow, and I'm sure you guys know who lives in Greece from OJ

That's right, I'm meeting with the one and only, the Microphone himself, gonna slapp Chris' ass to remind him who's the boss

Send him my regards, I miss him :(.

AL sama

Red Haired

ah I haven't talked with in a long minute although I see his pics on twitter every now and then

let him know he is missed

Zemmi

GodMommie

:sweat:Tell him I love him, but I guess I can also do that myself. :milaugh:

Awesome! Ofcourse you can send him my regards. Enjoy your stay in Greece, Mango!

Emil

Certified Memelord

idk who he is but hf!