General Mafia General Chat

We played Town of Salem hosted by Al. But I died on N1 bad memory haha. Oreki is Noctis.
Aah!! Right! Well yeah My memory is getting bad, considering my old age I have to accept these things. *sigh*

Also Hii... It would be fun to play with you again. Although I was really inactive in the ToS game and was being weird probably, I'll be active in the coming games :)

D

Dragomir

Aah!! Right! Well yeah My memory is getting bad, considering my old age I have to accept these things. *sigh*

Also Hii... It would be fun to play with you again. Although I was really inactive in the ToS game and was being weird probably, I'll be active in the coming games :)
I don't remember you playing that ToS game at all. I do remember you playing the Bachelor game. Your role was Peter.

N

NeutralWatcher

Not only you. Sometimes I forgot which users played with me haha.

Looking forward to playing with you. There's current game with Chunin Exam theme hosted by Al Sama. You can ask for sub in if he needs it.

I don't remember you playing that ToS game at all. I do remember you playing the Bachelor game. Your role was Peter.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-5-town-of-salem.3691/

I think Poison played in Town of Salem first game hosted by Al.

F

Fallen Prince

@TheAncientCenturion you think you can join another game on AB? If yes go for it and sign up for the new game
What is AB ?
Post automatically merged:

Ahmm you are mafia mod telling someone to get out. How will you recruit players.
Post automatically merged:

Btw i wish @ShishioIsBack to join mafia i think he is totally for the game.

@Admiral Lee Hung you should try one game as well i think you both are natural players.