General Mafia School

Anyone can answer my question?

I am confused. How many types of kill are there?
- Strongman Kill
- Super Kill
- Faction Kill
- Others?

What are the differences between these kills?

Also how many defends are there and what are the differences between these defends too?
Strongman and Super kill are basically the same. Just different names for the same kind of kill. They both bypass protects and cannot be blocked.

Faction kill is the night kill of a faction. Usually used for Mafia or other factions in the game. Basically they can decide to kill somebody each night. A faction kill is a regular kill unless stated otherwise. So that can be blocked or protected from.

Other kills would be something like mod kills or Vig kills. Although the former is only used when rules are broken or part of ability in special games.

Aside from that there can be other kills or variations of the stated kills, but that's up to game hosts.

Defenses can vary as well. Usually there is a bulletproof that prevents regular kills. But a player can also have a Super Protect which protects from Super Kills or other kinds of defenses. But that's also up to game hosts.

N

NeutralWatcher

Strongman and Super kill are basically the same. Just different names for the same kind of kill. They both bypass protects and cannot be blocked.

Faction kill is the night kill of a faction. Usually used for Mafia or other factions in the game. Basically they can decide to kill somebody each night. A faction kill is a regular kill unless stated otherwise. So that can be blocked or protected from.

Other kills would be something like mod kills or Vig kills. Although the former is only used when rules are broken or part of ability in special games.

Aside from that there can be other kills or variations of the stated kills, but that's up to game hosts.

Defenses can vary as well. Usually there is a bulletproof that prevents regular kills. But a player can also have a Super Protect which protects from Super Kills or other kinds of defenses. But that's also up to game hosts.
Alright. Thanks for the explanation. I already asked Noctis. I think I understand more from this explanation.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Indie is usually SK or serial killer whose goalis to eliminate both townie and mafia.
Not necessarily.

While yes Indies can be made in SK's you can find many variations where thirds can be a lot more.
Just wait till I host a game where town is bad and mafia is good :endthis:
Bruh remember Batman game where you all went nuts when saying who is town and who mafia lmao

Zemmi

GodMommie
I still don't understand what mafia is.
Can someone briefly explain me the concept?
It is a forum game.

There will be a host(s) depending on the game. After you have signed up for a game, the hosts will send out roles to everyone who signed up in PM.

These roles can be town (good guys), Mafia or other scum group (bad guys), and Neutrals which can be many different things from just wanting to survive until the end of the game, or kill every last player in the game.

The two main cycles of the game is Day Phase & Night Phase. During the Day phase is when all the players join in on the thread and talk, town tries to find the scum players in the game, while scum tries to act as if they are town. Votes are also placed on players during this phase to pick a lynch candiate they believe is scum, if a person is lynched, they are removed from the game.

Night time, is when there is no talking in the game thread (special situations might apply the host will inform you of). Everyone send in their actions from the roles they were given from the host, which can be any number of abilities from Invests to Kills.

The host will then workout all the night actions and start the dayphase posting the results of the night listing any kills that may have occured.

It continues in these cycles until the game is won.

I will answer any other specific questions you have, just let me know.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
It is a forum game.

There will be a host(s) depending on the game. After you have signed up for a game, the hosts will send out roles to everyone who signed up in PM.

These roles can be town (good guys), Mafia or other scum group (bad guys), and Neutrals which can be many different things from just wanting to survive until the end of the game, or kill every last player in the game.

The two main cycles of the game is Day Phase & Night Phase. During the Day phase is when all the players join in on the thread and talk, town tries to find the scum players in the game, while scum tries to act as if they are town. Votes are also placed on players during this phase to pick a lynch candiate they believe is scum, if a person is lynched, they are removed from the game.

Night time, is when there is no talking in the game thread (special situations might apply the host will inform you of). Everyone send in their actions from the roles they were given from the host, which can be any number of abilities from Invests to Kills.

The host will then workout all the night actions and start the dayphase posting the results of the night listing any kills that may have occured.

It continues in these cycles until the game is won.

I will answer any other specific questions you have, just let me know.
How long does a game last?