Future Events Major Overlooked Reason why Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido is Inevitable

Rooftop or not. It's doesn't matter where Luffy fights Kaido.

Luffy already told them he's got this. For Zoro to go and join Luffy in his fight at this point undermines his whole character, and establishes him having a lack of faith in his Captain.
luffy with zoro present:watch my back guys im gonna take down kaido
zoro chapters later:im here to slay kaidou :funky::gokulaugh:

Its time to stop, no amount of thread will change Oda's mind.

Zoro vs Kaido is over, he already skipped tier and received massive feats vs two Yonkou even scarring Kaido himself. I get that Oda is probably the biggest Zorofan but I doubt he will have Zoro fodderize King.
Are you Oda?
And the Point of this Thread is that Oda indeed didn't change his Mind lmao
And no one said Zoro is gonna Fodderize King

Please read next time before replying

You seem to be on the spot but man, Zoro vs King could have been such an awesome battle...
He would have joined Kaido fight after it anyway. I guess I am too greedy in Wano but Oda is also generous so can you blame me? :catblush:

Still sounds weird that Marco and Inuarashi get that much focus but as you said, already happened with Law and Kyros in DR...
Sad that Zoro vs King likely wont happen but I said long ago, Zoro's strength is wasted anywhere else except against the Emperors.
Good thread, still waiting for the Imu reveal one. :catpole:
nik, I dislike that you push Zori vs King agenda

Didn't he do that already?
The proclamation literally came after Zoro was sent back down. The rooftop fight was a means to an end and happened before any official fight
Post automatically merged:

I feel like we should wait a few more chapters before claiming Marco and Inu have utmost importance solely against Yonko Commanders.

Oda needed characters to stall the villains. He used the scabbards to hold of Kaido. He then used Marco to hold off Big Mom. He then used the Supernova to do the same against both. He then used Marco to hold of both King and Queen. He then used Sanji to "hold off" Black Maria. He already has used Yamato to hold off Ulti, Sasaki and now Kaido. Now he has Inu doing the same to Jack.

Unless it's a Strawhat, there truly is no guarantee King and Jack's matchups are permanent. Have patience guys

@Salah WG when is your mega theory coming out ? tag me please,
Will sure do, but dunno when i will finish it, will try my best

If Zoro is gonna fight King then what will Marco do?
Get Defeated?

So basically Oda only added Marco to be Defeated? The guy represents the Third Alliance & he just gets Defeated?!
Kicking BMP Ship & Stalling BM are not things that Oda would need bring him back to do, he could have simply made BM Pirates leave & made BM stalled by something else

And him Curing Queen's Plague is also not a Reason to add him to this Arc, because Queen's Virus is a Plot-Device that Oda could have replaced with dozens other ideas, or he could have made the Virus work differently

The only justification for Marco being added to this Huge Arc is for him to Defeat someone & establish himself as the Third Part of the Alliance (Especially since he came alone & the guy is representing WB & Ace who also wanted to take down Kaido)

Believing Marco won't help Defeat Someone is an Insult to this Character & an Insult to his Addition in Wano Arc

Last edited:
Will sure do, but dunno when i will finish it, will try my best

If Zoro is gonna fight King then what will Marco do?
Get Defeated?

So basically Oda only added Marco to be Defeated? The guy represents the Third Alliance & he just gets Defeated?!
Kicking BMP Ship & Stalling BM are not things that Oda would need bring him back to do, he could have simply made BM Pirates leave & made BM stalled by something else

And him Curing Queen's Plague is also not a Reason to add him to this Arc, because Queen's Virus is a Plot-Device that Oda could have replaced with dozens other ideas, or he could have made the Virus work differently

The only justification for Marco being added to this Huge Arc is for him to Defeat someone & establish himself as the Third Part of the Alliance (Especially since he came alone & the guy is representing WB & Ace who also wanted to take down Kaido)

Believing Marco won't help Defeat Someone is an Insult this Character & an Insult to his Addition in Wano Arc
Potentially assist Yamato.

Marco has claimed back in Chapter 999 that his intent to fight Kaido won't happen right away. He decided to stay and stall King/Queen and turn the tide with the fodder. His intention never was to assist against the YCs but fight the Yonko. Hence why his first intention was to stall Big Mom.

Side note, but if you believe in the Chinese cardinal direction theory, then Kaido (the azure dragon) may end up fighting Yamato (the presumed White Tiger) and Marco (the Phoenix or Vermillion bird). Marco is blue but the idea is that the animals are what matter: Dragon, Bird and Tiger. A lot of what gives this away are Kaido's Bagua attacks which are themed around the cardinal gods. There is a Tortoise as well but so far no indication of who they might be if they exist.

Potentially assist Yamato.

Marco has claimed back in Chapter 999 that his intent to fight Kaido won't happen right away. He decided to stay and stall King/Queen and turn the tide with the fodder. His intention never was to assist against the YCs but fight the Yonko. Hence why his first intention was to stall Big Mom.

Side note, but if you believe in the Chinese cardinal direction theory, then Kaido (the azure dragon) may end up fighting Yamato (the presumed White Tiger) and Marco (the Phoenix or Vermillion bird). Marco is blue but the idea is that the animals are what matter: Dragon, Bird and Tiger. A lot of what gives this away are Kaido's Bagua attacks which are themed around the cardinal gods. There is a Tortoise as well but so far no indication of who they might be if they exist.
So Marco will go help against Kaido in Second Half of Onigashima War but Zoro not...........
Wow, you're extremely biased

Especially when you say "His intention never was to assist against the YCs"
But the Guy who shouted so loud & everyone heard & saw him & thought his CoC tilted the Island when he said that he isn't here to play games with YCs & is there to defeat Kaido. Apparently needs to fight YCs

At this point, i think you will say anything to go against Zoro fighting Kaido again, you might even say entire Alliance & Crew will team-up on Kaido, except Zoro, that's how you sound tbh

Didn't he do that already?
Zoro wasn't heading to the rooftop before because he didn't have faith in Luffy. He was heading to the rooftop because the Scabbards were up there, and he knew they needed help. He was literally going to the rooftop WITH Luffy. \

Luffy then told Law and Zoro to head back down because he no longer required their help, and then we were treated to this scene by Zoro.

Then Zoro tells Sanji to head to the performance floor, because that is where they are needed if they want to help.

For Zoro to make a proclamation like that, and then head back to "help" Luffy, undermines that scene of Zoro assuring Sanji that Luffy would win, and would signify him having lack of faith in Luffy, after he just said Luffy would win.

So Marco will go help against Kaido in Second Half of Onigashima War but Zoro not...........
Wow, you're extremely biased

Especially when you say "His intention never was to assist against the YCs"
But the Guy who shouted so loud & everyone heard & saw him & thought his CoC tilted the Island when he said that he isn't here to play games with YCs & is there to defeat Kaido. Apparently needs to fight YCs

At this point, i think you will say anything to go against Zoro fighting Kaido again, you might even say entire Alliance & Crew will team-up on Kaido, except Zoro, that's how you sound tbh
I'm not extremely biased lmao.

Zoro literally fought on the roof and lost. He has yet to proclaim ever fighting Kaido again. Marco has mentioned stalling and fighting the Yonko, first Big Mom, then was held off on the performance floor by his own choice. I literally gave you an example of why I think this, because Marco says he won't fight Kaido just yet. The narrative has not painted any clues to Zoro going back to fight Kaido after literally being told to leave by Luffy. He says to leave Kaido to Luffy multiple times in the last 10 chapters.

And I literally would never say anyone else would fight Kaido over Marco and Yamato at this point. If Marco was on the roof and lost, I'd say he wouldn't fight Kaido again. Just like I wouldn't say Kinemon is going back either, or any scabbard, or Law.

You asked for a reason Marco would stop fighting King, and I said Kaido based on dialogue. Somehow that makes me biased though since that's clearly not the answer you were looking for

Last edited: