Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Luffy will run away from the Gorosei

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • There will be no clash between Luffy and the Gorosei

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • There will be only clash between Luffy and the Gorosei

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
So after new chapter revelation that Gorosei are actually fighters, we still have a question: How strong are the Gorosei?

Right now Saturn is coming to Egghead island and it could have different outcome.

Bet is simple - those who lose change their avatar on a month, if you voted on opposite, which means: If Luffy win in the battle, but you voted for him losing it, or othervise - then you lose the bet.

@Seth @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @SakazOuki @Red Admiral @JoNdule @Cross_Marian @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 OF THE RAIN

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I spent months trying to find an avatar I wanted to stick with, so I'm done with avatar bets. I'm willing to change my sig, though, and bet on Saturn beating/pushing Luffy.

Luffy fought Lucci in Gear 5, and has been fighting Seraphim for a while now. Zoro and Sanji are still pretty fresh, but, if Saturn is at or above Kizaru's level, we'll have Two Admiral level fighters and a shit ton of Vice Admirals (who vary wildly in strength, as we see with Garp and Tsuru compared to less powerful Marines) vs the Straw Hats and Vegapunks, with CP0 and the Seraphim present as wildcards (I think Saturn/Kizaru are going to try to terminate CP0 as well).

Not to mention a fleet of over 100 ships.

Oda has been hyping old men all over the place, Saturn is going to give Luffy the business.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So after new chapter revelation that Gorosei are actually fighters, we still have a question: How strong are the Gorosei?

Right now Saturn is coming to Egghead island and it could have different outcome.

Bet is simple - those who lose change their avatar on a month, if you voted on opposite, which means: If Luffy win in the battle, but you voted for him losing it, or othervise - then you lose the bet.

@Seth @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @SakazOuki @Red Admiral @JoNdule @Cross_Marian @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 OF THE RAIN

Does "Luffy will run away from Gorosei" count if Straw Hats leave the island before Kizaru/Saturn with their fleet arrive there?