Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Mid

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Low

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Neg

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I'd image this fight would transpire relatively similar to Toji vs Dagon.
Relatively similar to Toji vs Dagon is a pretty crazy take

Especially when the characters that actually fought Dagon confirmed that Jogo was considerably stronger than him

let's also not forget that they both fought against Sukuna and Maki's performance was notably better.
The Sukuna that Maki fought had a soul damaged heart, unhealed damage from Jacob's Ladder due to his nonexistent RCT output, less than half of his CE reserves, heavily reduced output from his fight with Gojo + Yuji's soul damaging strikes, and worse control over his body due to those same soul strikes from Yuji

Sukuna toyed with her and finished her off easily when he chose to

If you reread the fight you'll notice that there's a pretty significant gap in their stats

Sukuna sent her flying into the building and appeared behind her before she even landed

He blitzed her right after this too

If current heavily nerfed Sukuna can do this to Maki then 15F fresh Sukuna is taking her apart in seconds

Last edited:
The Sukuna Maki fought and the one Jogo fought are worlds apart.
That's why I said to look at it a bit cautiously, same opponent but different level of strength and different conditions.

Both are special grade curses and Maki has been stated to be equal to Toji at the end of the culling games.

If current heavily nerfed Sukuna can do this to Maki then 15F fresh Sukuna is taking her apart in seconds
I'm not arguing that Maki could beat Sukuna, I'm only arguing that she could defeat Jogo, someone who's performance against Sukuna was definitely worse than Maki's, 'current heavily nerfed' doesn't take away from the fact that this is the strongest version of Sukuna we've seen up to this point.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's why I said to look at it a bit cautiously, same opponent but different level of strength and different conditions.
How does that even make a difference when you're trying to say Maki overwhelms Jogo, which is what Toji did to Dagon, using the fact that they both fought Sukuna as a reason when Maki's fought and is fighting a Sukuna that's 10X weaker than the one that overwhelmed Jogo?

Maki couldn't best 15F Meguna with 10% output with Yuji's help while Jogo has attacks that could seriously damage a 15F Yujikuna at full power.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
How does that even make a difference when you're trying to say Maki overwhelms Jogo, which is what Toji did to Dagon, using the fact that they both fought Sukuna as a reason when Maki's fought and is fighting a Sukuna that's 10X weaker than the one that overwhelmed Jogo?

Maki couldn't best 15F Meguna with 10% output with Yuji's help while Jogo has attacks that could seriously damage a 15F Yujikuna at full power.
what does output have to do with anything here?

his stats were the same as fighting Jogo the difference is Jogo couldn’t even get close to Sukuna….

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
what does output have to do with anything here?

his stats were the same as fighting Jogo the difference is Jogo couldn’t even get close to Sukuna….
No, they aren't. You enhance your physical abilities with your CE, which depends on your output, and Megukuna is significantly weaker physically than Yujikuna.

Both are special grade curses and Maki has been stated to be equal to Toji at the end of the culling games.
This is pretty poor logic

The Finger Bearers are also special grade curses

Finger Bearers = Disaster Curses?

Yuta and Gojo are both special grade sorcerers, right? Are they equal?

They share the same rank but that doesn't make them equal

I'm not arguing that Maki could beat Sukuna, I'm only arguing that she could defeat Jogo, someone who's performance against Sukuna was definitely worse than Maki's, 'current heavily nerfed' doesn't take away from the fact that this is the strongest version of Sukuna we've seen up to this point.
That was the point of my post

Current heavily nerfed Sukuna isn't even close to being the strongest version of Sukuna we've seen

Yuta acknowledged that if Sukuna were at full power they'd be dead instantly

I'd be surprised if current Sukuna is even at 10 fingers right now

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
No, they aren't. You enhance your physical abilities with your CE, which depends on your output, and Megukuna is significantly weaker physically than Yujikuna.
that’s not how it works nor is that even the context of his debuff, it was only when he used cleave/dismantle to target Yuji/maki that his output lower everything else was uninterrupted….

both of them have attacks which can damage 15 fingers sukuna especially maki

but neither of them can land even a single hit on him

via feats sukuna simply shouldnt be used as a way to powerscale these 2 since 15 fingers cracks both of their skulls without any issue

you sound ridiculous….

you just said she fought 10F Sukuna….
If we take the 2.5th power statement seriously, then it wouldn’t even make sense for 10 finger Sukuna to survive a BF punch from himself since obviously a punch from a 316 finger Sukuna would just obliterate him (and all of Japan)
Post automatically merged:

Especially when the characters that actually fought Dagon confirmed that Jogo was considerably stronger than him

The Sukuna that Maki fought had a soul damaged heart, unhealed damage from Jacob's Ladder due to his nonexistent RCT output, less than half of his CE reserves, heavily reduced output from his fight with Gojo + Yuji's soul damaging strikes, and worse control over his body due to those same soul strikes from Yuji

Sukuna toyed with her and finished her off easily when he chose to

If you reread the fight you'll notice that there's a pretty significant gap in their stats

Sukuna sent her flying into the building and appeared behind her before she even landed

He blitzed her right after this too

Kusakabe sent Sukuna flying a similar distance. Kusakabe >> Sukuna ig

Last edited:
If we take the 2.5th power statement seriously, then it wouldn’t even make sense for 10 finger Sukuna to survive a BF punch from himself since obviously a punch from a 316 finger Sukuna would just obliterate him (and all of Japan)
sukuna is lower than 10f rn. He was said to be 10f when he compared himself to yuta. It was after that fact that Yuji's soul sapping ability got revealed iirc. And every single hit he took from yuji reduced his ce output further and further. He has taken a lot of hits.

So sukuna isn't even 10f rn.

And he also has to focus on using his less effective RCT to keep his heart beating and heal his wounds too. So his CE is literally spread too thin.

Sukuna legit might have only like 2f levels of ap rn. That would explain the lack of effectiveness of his Black Flashes.

Maki would get negged by a proper 10f sukuna worse than Jogo did.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
yawn.

you clearly didn’t read my statement nor did you read the manga…
I think you're misinterpreting the statement of Sukuna saying his physical moment isn't being hindered by Megumi. He simply said he can move freely without being interrupted, which doesn't change the fact that his output effects how strong his physical attacks are.

sukuna is lower than 10f rn. He was said to be 10f when he compared himself to yuta. It was after that fact that Yuji's soul sapping ability got revealed iirc. And every single hit he took from yuji reduced his ce output further and further. He has taken a lot of hits.

So sukuna isn't even 10f rn.

And he also has to focus on using his less effective RCT to keep his heart beating and heal his wounds too. So his CE is literally spread too thin.

Sukuna legit might have only like 2f levels of ap rn. That would explain the lack of effectiveness of his Black Flashes.

Maki would get negged by a proper 10f sukuna worse than Jogo did.
Doesn’t matter. Even if he was just at 2f, he would still be getting a crazy boost if BF raised it to 2.5. Kinyagi’s math is bad because he’s exponentiating finger number instead of CE output, which is probably in the thousands even for 2f Sukuna

?

My point has nothing to do with the distance she was sent flying

Maki was sent flying into a building and Sukuna appeared behind her before her feet even touched the ground

Reread my post lol

They share the same rank but that doesn't make them equal
I never said Jogo and Dagon were equal, I mentioned how Maki is equal to Toji which has been stated and implied multiple times. Therefore we can use Toji's performance as a measuring stick.

Toji was on another level compared to Dagon so unless there's an extremely overwhelming difference in strenght between Dagon and Jogo, which is unlikely, Toji/Maki should be able to take care of Jogo.

Current heavily nerfed Sukuna isn't even close to being the strongest version of Sukuna we've seen
Strongest in the context of this current arc compared to Shibuya. I was referring to everything from the moment he consumed that mummy to now.
I'd be surprised if current Sukuna is even at 10 fingers right now
Difficult to measure but we're only using Sukuna to scale Maki/Jogo.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I think you're misinterpreting the statement of Sukuna saying his physical moment isn't being hindered by Megumi. He simply said he can move freely without being interrupted, which doesn't change the fact that his output effects how strong his physical attacks are.
you’re really not understanding the debuff that happened to Sukuna then.

typical though.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Post automatically merged:

You know how stupid it sounds when you or linyagi say 316 fingers…..

that’s 31 Sukunas punching you simultaneously you don’t calc a BF based off fingers it’s output of how much you have scaling based off of fingers is probably the worse power system a fan base has tried to put into play…