Controversial Manga fucked up OPM

ONE literally writes and approves of everything that has been written in the manga so far.

This cope that he isn't even involved in the production of the manga just because it turned to crap (for some people) needs to stop because it's flat out wrong.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
ONE literally writes and approves of everything that has been written in the manga so far.

This cope that he isn't even involved in the production of the manga just because it turned to crap (for some people) needs to stop because it's flat out wrong.
Not true. One only approves... but it doesnt matter the manga still sucks. Look at previous muratas works they all have terrible storytelling... the guy is hack at writting who got lucky with OPM...

Not true. One only approves... but it doesnt matter the manga still sucks. Look at previous muratas works they all have terrible storytelling... the guy is hack at writting who got lucky with OPM...
Nah, all the recent changes in the MA arc were ONE's doing because manga =/= webcomic

One approved changes, thats all
Let's say that's the reality:
Why does he approve of the changes that were made?
If he has veto power why not decline anything that goes against established webcomic plotlines?

He's either a dick who doesn't care about how the manga is perceived by fans or wants to try out new ideas.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Let's say that's the reality:
Why does he approve of the changes that were made?
If he has veto power why not decline anything that goes against established webcomic plotlines?

He's either a dick who doesn't care about how the manga is perceived by fans or wants to try out new ideas.
As a matter of fact id be like him in this situation. He gives Murata hes way to write and it really doesnt touch hes own work. and he has two different visions of the story... its just that Ones vission is supperior, but since its popular he will give a pass to Murata, he has hes own new manga, mob psycho and such. OPM web comic really sometimes feel like its just a notebook and it could be expanded, but at the same time it feels ok its fresh and its allways entertaining. while manga oh boi.... I was very intrigued by mytho of god... it felt powerfull and it is a mystery, it had inpact on me... than we have manga god is real 100% Saitama gets stronger for weird reasons, bang has justice league squad and is fully revealed.... its just, bad... If I could speak better english maybe I would explain better how I feel about this

People say ONE is only supervising, yet never provide a source for that claim.

I can QUICKLY provide a source on the one thing Murata has said he personally added to the story (Evil Eye).

Yet I still can't find these "ONE only approves changes" interviews or publication statements or press releases.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
People say ONE is only supervising, yet never provide a source for that claim.

I can QUICKLY provide a source on the one thing Murata has said he personally added to the story (Evil Eye).

Yet I still can't find these "ONE only approves changes" interviews or publication statements or press releases.
Manga sucks

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He's listed as the writer in the publication and volumes...

Like my guy, it's not hard to provide that.

It's on the cover page of every chapter
it says story by one that it is and art by murata that it is, it doesnt say written by One anywhere

it says story by one that it is and art by murata that it is, it doesnt say written by One anywhere
What the fuck do you think story is?

If ONE scribbles out storyboards for Murata to just draw better versions of, the same result is the same result. He's in essence the writer.

Unless you can provide me a source that someone other than ONE is writing the story, he's the writer. Unlike you I don't gotta tinfoil hat a reasoning.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What the fuck do you think story is?

If ONE scribbles out storyboards for Murata to just draw better versions of, the same result is the same result. He's in essence the writer.

Unless you can provide me a source that someone other than ONE is writing the story, he's the writer. Unlike you I don't gotta tinfoil hat a reasoning.
One is only approving, but either way manga sucks... and One should have done better job suppervising it

Manga was better until the MA arc. Too much dragged out nonsense and worst of all, they fucked up Garou's monsterization. I guess One and Murata had too much of a hard-on for DBZ-esque feats.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Monster Association killed the manga and my interest in the webcomic for me. The art was fantastic.... but goddamn did it take forever and i just wanted to move on to the webcomic shit.