Versus Battle Man'U vs Houken

Who wins?

• Total voters
Okay but I’m just saying, Moubu is taller and larger than Houken and Man’U is taller and larger than Moubu lol

There quite literally are almost zero better examples of a monstrous physical specimen like Man’U
I mean Man'U is definitely a monster compared to the average pleb, but this 'almost zero' equates to Houken
My point is, only Houken can knock down a GG with weight using raw phyiscal strength only, he is in a league of his own in that regard

Let's put an end to the Man'U weight debate
1. A nihilistic Man'U denied it, but his soliders know better

2. Man'U describes his weight in this panel

3. Moubu and Man'U are two pieces of the same coin

4. Yet another confirmation of Man'U weight

Points to consider
-Man'U admitted Kanmei was stronger than him
-Man'U is not some physical specimen like Houken

Conclusion - ManU's nothingness is weight ironically

I've always believed Man'U possesses an enormous amount of weight, worthy of a true Great General.

He simply isn't capable of using it right now because his heart and mind are not aligned.

That will change once Mou Bu knocks some sense into him. (The same will happen in Shin vs Gai Mou 2)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My point is, only Houken can knock down a GG with weight using raw phyiscal strength only, he is in a league of his own in that regard
What does this even mean lol

Anyway on topic of your tag, Man’U’s emptiness is literally the opposite of Weight. All the people he was supposed to protect, he ended up killing lol.

What does this even mean lol

Anyway on topic of your tag, Man’U’s emptiness is literally the opposite of Weight. All the people he was supposed to protect, he ended up killing lol.
A normal top tier combatant has 3 main weapons
1. Raw strength
2. Skill
3. Weight

Only Houken can fight top tiers without weight, he is just built different
Man'U is no bushin, he is carrying a burden as ironic as it is, and the manga panels support it on multiple occasions lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
As he was before meeting Moubu, Man U would be defeated by Houken
Not enough weight

Houken just like that

you need top tier skills and top tier strength + top tier weight to beat him