Character Discussion Marco and King the Smoothie of their respective crews🤵

Do marco and king have conquerors haki?

• No. Ace and yamato are the only ones

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Yes. Yonko having more than 1 shouldn't be surprising

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Personally ion think Marco has it🤷🏾‍♂️ It won’t really change my thoughts on Marco simply cause CoC isn’t tha end all be all lol

Shiki doesn’t have CoC, he’s 1 of tha 3 great Pirates from back then with PrimeBeard and Roger. Mihawk isn’t a CoC user(to our knowledge) and he wipes his ass with Katakuri
In general its not but when you're part of the same group as weve seen the characters with coc for the most part are usually have more hype
Like both ace and oden definitely have a higher ceiling of power than marco

The admirals and mihawk might not have coc but they aren't beast or whitebeard pirates theyre apart of their own groups. Tho i do agree with them being stronger than all of the yonko subordinates even the ones with coc
Shiki most likely had coc tho
Post automatically merged:

Pretty embarrassing if 2 guys without CoC are stronger than Kata with it.
Good thing they arent 💁‍♀️

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
general its not but when you're part of the same group as weve seen the characters with coc for the most part are usually have more hype
Like both ace and oden definitely have a higher ceiling of power than marco

The admirals and mihawk might not have coc but they aren't beast or whitebeard pirates theyre apart of their own groups. Tho i do agree with them being stronger than all of the yonko subordinates even the ones with coc
Shiki most likely had coc tho
That’s tha thing, they’re in tha same group and basically high diff fights for each other and maxed they potential. Yet they only as strong as other commanders

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The credibility behind putting CoC users over all non CoC users went straight out of the window when Don Chinjao, who has CoC, got permanently disfigured in a single hit by Garp, who doesn't.

All I can see is some hidden Doflamingo or Katakuri wank agenda behind this thread tbh.

How can King be the Smoothie of his crew or even Marco?

That's obviously Vista and Queen right now if you asked me as Jozu might not have made it alive. And since WB is dead it's one below them actually.

I would love to debate if required of course.

You can't be a top pirate in Nw and lack CoC, especially advanced haki

Oda has been consistent
Everyone truly above Doffy or Katakuri has CoC!
Kidd, Luffy, Yonko, Shiki, Roger, Xebec, ... these guys have CoC and advanced haki

It will never make sense narrative wise for Marco/King to be >Kata then lack higher potential(CoC) and mastering skills (advanced haki/awakening)
Ace died equal to Marco! As à rookie he equalled a YC level due (Jinbei who even fought with sea water)
Doffy is comparable to King/Marco/Cracker

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Oda has been consistent
Kidd, Luffy, Yonko, Shiki, Roger, Xebec, ... these guys have CoC and advanced haki

It will never make sense narrative wise for Marco/King to be >Kata then lack higher potential(CoC) and mastering skills (advanced haki/awakening)
Ace died equal to Marco! As à rookie he equalled a YC level due (Jinbei who even fought with sea water)
Show me a panel of Shiki using Kings Haki and I’ll personally ask @Bogard to give you my spot on tha modd team

• Linlin has katakuri
  • Kaido has yamato
  • Newgate had ace
    • Oden was under him but left before wb became a yonko and before ace so im not counting him
Kaido has King / Roger had Reylegh
Kaido has Yamato / Roger had Shanks

cant bilieve if such a dope cool character doesnt have Color of supreme king king

Then Kata dont deserve a shit

im sure king got coc , also he is the last of his race

Show me a panel of Shiki using Kings Haki and I’ll personally ask @Bogard to give you my spot on tha modd team
Shiki is a conqueror. Every Rocks pirate who ruled NW is a conqueror.
Just like I knew Yamato would he a conqueror.

Shiki ruled NW as Great Pirate alongside WB and Roger. Nobody rules NW without CoC

You guys stuck to using feats which doesn't even make Marco>Kata still .
Must I remind you that Jinbei had better feats than Katakuri vs Top tiers? Than even Luffy at some point

If Marco was above Kata, he would have higher potential and better skills/mastery of his df and haki

Bruh anyone who thinks Marco has CoC at this point is on Copium. How many times does Oda have to make it clear Oden and Ace and possibly Blackbeard were the only Conquerors on Newgates crew.

First in Marineford, Blenheim asks if Luffy has the same Haoshoku as Whitebeard and Shanks. This guy knew Marco for 30 years and didn't mention his name at all.

Then we have Oden's flashback were Whitebeard states he doesn't like having multiple conquerors in one group after the whole Rocks fiasco, with that mindset, he would just accept Marco who is also a conqueror?

Then there is the fact that the only known conquerors on Whitebeard's crew have all lead the 2nd Division, even Blackbeard was offered that spot(he may or may not be a conqueror but I'm assuming he is), meanwhile Marco is the 1st division leader. It should be really hard for people to say Marco has Conquerors Haki.

As for King, if he has it, why not use it? He could have cleared a bunch of fodder in the Live Floor. I don't really see the point of Oda hiding his conquerors Haki for so long unless he doesn't actually have it

Oda has been consistent

FS is not the Sacred Graal Ndule.

It just took an unexperienced Snakeman to bypass Kuri's defence in a single round.