• No. Ace and yamato are the only ones

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Yes. Yonko having more than 1 shouldn't be surprising

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
Shiki is a conqueror. Every Rocks pirate who ruled NW is a conqueror.
Just like I knew Yamato would he a conqueror.

Shiki ruled NW as Great Pirate alongside WB and Roger. Nobody rules NW without CoC

You guys stuck to using feats which doesn't even make Marco>Kata still .
Must I remind you that Jinbei had better feats than Katakuri vs Top tiers? Than even Luffy at some point

If Marco was above Kata, he would have higher potential and better skills/mastery of his df and haki
None if this is a panel of him using CoC…..

Yamato isn't part of BP also there is no ace position in kaido crew she is enemy of BP
3 face cart are all stars - King Queen and jack
Outlier card is Joker (isn't part of most card games)
10 number card are Numbers (1 to 10) there is no Ace they already have Number 1

about King and Marco i don't think any of them will have CoC
also smoothie is trash even jack can mid diff her

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Yamato isn't the Ace. The Ace is one of the Numbers as evident by there being ten Numbers. People need to realize the face cards, the Numbers, and Joker each fill different roles in the Beast Pirates. The face cards are the Yonkou Commanders, the Numbers are akin to Jailer Beasts, and Joker is strictly an affiliateβ€”not an actual member of the crew.
Joker is strongest

Stop living in the past old man
This really hyping up the dude with no coc, no special haki, not respected by any of beast pirate that isn't nameless fooder, the man that can barely hold his own sword, and got juggled along with his step bro queen by marco?πŸ€”
You better hope his cousin sanji doesn't get a second shot on him πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Tbh hopefully with all the fire going through onigashima it might amp up king. Against a fire resistant sanji and fire cutting zoro idk how helpful itll be tho...

If marco goes to the roof to help i am willing to say king would likely be able to perform similarly.

This really hyping up the dude with no coc, no special haki, not respected by any of beast pirate that isn't nameless fooder, the man that can barely hold his own sword, and got juggled along with his step bro queen by marco?πŸ€”
You better hope his cousin sanji doesn't get a second shot on him πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Tbh hopefully with all the fire going through onigashima it might amp up king. Against a fire resistant sanji and fire cutting zoro idk how helpful itll be tho...

If marco goes to the roof to help i am willing to say king would likely be able to perform similarly.
King has been disappointing I agree. I expected him to solo Marco onpanel. But all we got were random cringe β€œβ€¦β€¦.” panels scattered throughout chapters.

King has been disappointing I agree. I expected him to solo Marco onpanel. But all we got were random cringe β€œβ€¦β€¦.” panels scattered throughout chapters.
Legit the best thing about is that his race might give more insight to the vinsmokes

And maybe he might have a connection to zoros dad like queen to judge if his district ends up being Ringo. Tho not like hed say anything about it so queen to the rescue lol

Ace and Yamato's father are Yonko lvl characters with Conqueror, the cream of the crop in the One Piece world, and they are the only "sons". While Marco and King are like common people if the other two are nobles, so no, they won't have CoC.

They had the chance to use it on this war and Marco in MF as well, but they didn't.

@Albino πŸ‘‘ Great that you are back Albino, but yeah you clearly underestimate King.
King will show soon his true potential, you can't downplay him.
:cheers:
I dont really see how putting king and marco on a similar level under katakuri and yamato is downplay tbh

Until they end up showing an advanced form of haki + conquerors id take it back but until then πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Tbf ace's ceiling was likley higher than odens
Their ceiling are quite close for me.

Oden died quite young, at 39 after only 5 years abroad. And Oden had almost the whole package, poneglyphe reading, monster base stats, VOAT, COC, big legend etc. Oden and Kaido are comparable so Oden if he had lived would have been equal or a shade better than Kaido. So Oden would have been one of the strongest character ever and really not far from Rogerbeard.

If Ace had Roger potential then Prime Ace against a 50+ years Oden would be solid extreme diff.

Their ceiling are quite close for me.

Oden died quite young, at 39 after only 5 years abroad. And Oden had almost the whole package, poneglyphe reading, monster base stats, VOAT, COC, big legend etc. Oden and Kaido are comparable so Oden if he had lived would have been equal or a shade better than Kaido. So Oden would have been one of the strongest character ever and really not far from Rogerbeard.

If Ace had Roger potential then Prime Ace against a 50+ years Oden would be solid extreme diff.
True odens hype is also insane lol
Tho the way i see it i still think a healty oldbeard was still the strongest yonko being comparable to people like kaido and oden. And i think ace would've been able to reach that primebeard level

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
True odens hype is also insane lol
Tho the way i see it i still think a healty oldbeard was still the strongest yonko being comparable to people like kaido and oden. And i think ace would've been able to reach that primebeard level
Yeah agree ASL ceiling and potential is insane. Luffy => Ace => Sabo.
Prime Ace would be Roger/Primebeard level if he had time to really grow. And I think too that Prime Ace => Prime Oden, but really close.

Prime Coby will be a monster too if he has Garp potential or a shade better.

Yeah agree ASL ceiling and potential is insane. Luffy => Ace => Sabo.
Prime Ace would be Roger/Primebeard level if he had time to really grow. And I think too that Prime Ace => Prime Oden, but really close.

Prime Coby will be a monster too if he has Garp potential or a shade better.
Eh i don't think itll be that close but ill let it pass because oden is the definition of hype lol

Im so excited for fleet admiral koby and for him to grow 6 more feet outta nowhere lol