Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
we have been vindicated
finally marco top yc should be respected.
Post automatically merged:

marco stalling big mom will set this in stone
just watch
im not sure about stalling but there is no way big mom and marco talk so casually if marco is weak.
and i just realize majority of marco fans is sanji fans too lol

That conversation bw Marco and Meme was weird. What did he mean when he said "were not bound by Pops words" ?
Makes me wonder if Marco regrets following Whitebeard’s order to stand back even though Blackbeard was attacking him. Along with Garp and Luffy, Marco surely took Ace’s death pretty hard as well, along with also losing Thatch and Whitebeard, a father figure he had known for like 30 years of his life, and being betrayed by Blackbeard in thinking that he was a brotherly figure when it had later turned out that Blackbeard was someone who might as well have easily left all the Whitebeard Pirates for dead if it had come to that.

I imagine Marco must have been thinking of a lot of things in light of all that and probably ended up deciding that it’s honestly fine for him to live as he feels he should as much as he respects Whitebeard and his words otherwise.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Makes me wonder if Marco regrets following Whitebeard’s order to stand back even though Blackbeard was attacking him. Along with Garp and Luffy, Marco surely took Ace’s death pretty hard as well, along with also losing Thatch and Whitebeard, a father figure he had known for like 30 years of his life, and being betrayed by Blackbeard in thinking that he was a brotherly figure when it had later turned out that Blackbeard was someone who might as well have easily left all the Whitebeard Pirates for dead if it had come to that.

I’m imagine Marco must have been thinking of a lot of things in light of all that and probably ended up deciding that it’s honestly fine for him to live as he feels he should as much as he respects Whitebeard and his words otherwise.
thats why oda should give Marco a good moment especially because he might feel sorry for ace and whitebeard death.
and most importantly Oda should show us what first division commander of World Strongest Man capable of.

Give MARCO A DAMN R E S P E C T