Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters
Honestly one of the best characters in one piece
Warco is the MVP in Wano right now

I hope Oda won't do him dirty after the very impressive feats this chapter and remove him from the war with a bullshit plot
I know he obviously won't continue this fight because he has to give it to other characters from the "new generation" like his previous statement, but I hope its done right
Not with some bulshit like a handcuff

Perospero might be the cause of this

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, Marco high diffs King and mid diffs Queen individually imo.
Although he has the upperhand at the moment, I think his exhaustion and injuries will catch up soon.

And yes, the Sulong Dukes were well above Jack - that's what Kaido confirmed after all.
I’m glad more and more people are seeing Marco’s true worth, although people are still underrating him believe it or not lol. Marco ~ Katakuri ~ Beckmann > King ~ Oden

Do you think Jack fight with his full power?
No, but the version of him who fought the Sulong Dukes was well weaker than them.

And it genuinely annoys me that Oda is consistently having the Beast Pirates treat their full animal forms as if they are just as viable in combat as hybrids. No idea why Oda is waiting this long to show hybrid forms when he rightfully revealed Pageone’s hybrid form very quickly.

It’s starting to make me think hybrid forms are more balanced forms rather than being outright stronger than animal forms...or rather that there is some hidden drawback to hybrids that we just don’t know about yet, because it’s starting to enter the realm of bad writing that the Beasts aren’t taking this situation more seriously.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Cool to see Marco nervously sweat out of respect in seeing Chopper kick a high bounty executive’s ass:

yeah that’s the only good part of the chapter (with Kaido and vegapunk experiements)

seeing Marco apologized was fun, and restraining Queen like a pro.

but where are King and Perospero ??
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: