Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Do you guys think we will see Marco in Wano?

I miss the Phoenix boy
If Marco comes it will be during the climax of the fight to save Luffy. And I think that if he comes he will come with Weevil.

But I am very uncertain about that. (I would love it)

Do you think that we will see Marco during Oden flashback ? In the WB ship with Oden ? I wonder what kind of relationship they had.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If Marco comes it will be during the climax of the fight to save Luffy. And I think that if he comes he will come with Weevil.

But I am very uncertain about that. (I would love it)

Do you think that we will see Marco during Oden flashback ? In the WB ship with Oden ? I wonder what kind of relationship they had.
I’ll take a Marco scene whenever there is one so yes, so hope he’s in the Oden flashback

I’m still not convinced that Weevil will be a good guy tho

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I’ll take a Marco scene whenever there is one so yes, so hope he’s in the Oden flashback
A wild young Marco appear !!

It was 30 years ago so he was 15.

He seemed to be an apprentice like Shanks.

He is either new to the group and came not long ago or he was there for quite some time but because he is very young he is still an apprentice and the older members protected him.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A wild young Marco appear !!

It was 30 years ago so he was 15.

He seemed to be an apprentice like Shanks.

He is either new to the group and came not long ago or he was there for quite some time but because he is very young he is still an apprentice and the older members protected him.
Marco's enthusiasm was wholesome.

Marco: I'll go too-yoi!
Whitey Bay: No. You're just an apprentice

:suresure:

Little did Whitey Bay know that this 15 year old kid will be the First Mate of the WB crew in the future.

this does make me curious about his DF though, do you guys think he already had his df at that time?

Marco's enthusiasm was wholesome.

Marco: I'll go too-yoi!
Whitey Bay: No. You're just an apprentice

:suresure:

Little did Whitey Bay know that this 15 year old kid will be the First Mate of the WB crew in the future.

this does make me curious about his DF though, do you guys think he already had his df at that time?
Not sure, it certainly would be hilarious if he didn't have one xd

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
An other Marco chapter !!!

Marco has a lot of highlights here : he was singled out multiples times on panels : the one who talked the most, the one who wanted to break the rope and throw Woden away, the one who party with Neko and Inu, the one who wanted that Oden stayed etc

I liked a lot Marco this chapter.