Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I love these new chapters with young Marco, watching him fool around, casually experimenting with his df power and hang out with other WB crew members is really wholesome. I wish we got to see more of him getting used to his df power and climbing up the rank in the WB crew but I’m ok with seeing him chill around too

who would of thought that little birdie grew into a beast :catblush:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Please let me join!! :optimistic: Let me join the Pineapple Club!!! :catblush:
Welcome in the Marco wank club ! Long live the pineapple !
Post automatically merged:

I love these new chapters with young Marco, watching him fool around, casually experimenting with his df power and hang out with other WB crew members is really wholesome. I wish we got to see more of him getting used to his df power and climbing up the rank in the WB crew but I’m ok with seeing him chill around too

who would of thought that little birdie grew into a beast :catblush:
I really love every moments of Marco in the flashback !
His already has that laid back attitude and coolness but he is so young.

He really has a lot of presence in the crew even if he was only an apprentice. We are seenibg in almost every WBP panels.

And he has the most interactions with Neko and Inu.

The thing I really want is to see young Marco in front of a serious situation (fight etc) to show what he will become later a great great pirate.

And I want more WB and Marco moments to show a special bond between them.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The thing I really want is to see young Marco in front of a serious situation (fight etc) to show what he will become later a great great pirate.

And I want more WB and Marco moments to show a special bond between them.
Yeah, right now, he is still just a goofy kid in the flashback but it would be so interesting to see how he turned into the right hand man of the Strongest Man in the World. Sadly, I doubt we will see much more about Marco's past except for what the Oden flashback has to offer

I am also curious about why he joined WB and how he got his df. Do you think he was also an orphan?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah, right now, he is still just a goofy kid in the flashback but it would be so interesting to see how he turned into the right hand man of the Strongest Man in the World. Sadly, I doubt we will see much more about Marco's past except for what the Oden flashback has to offer

I am also curious about why he joined WB and how he got his df. Do you think he was also an orphan?
Yeah I don't think we will go deep into Marco character during this flashback but the more we see him the best.

I think Marco is an orphan too. Maybe He was the first "child" that WB took under his wings. WB had a mature crew, white bay etc and after some time he cross path with Marco and took him.

For his DF I don't know. I have two ideas :
Either WB accepted young Marco because he had already his DF
Either WB fed Marco this DF because he was injured and WB saved him with it.

Marco/Ace swap

Post automatically merged:

Last edited: