Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Marco new bounty : 1.374 B !

You like the new bounty ?

And new poll about what Marco will do for the rest of the arc !

@Kiwipom @Sunita @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Tamerani
@bblue
@Zoro D Goat @Zowo
@Don DaSlayer
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Jiihad
@mad monk
@Chaves
@Constantine
@Bullet
@Gensui Sazid
@Tobi
It’s really a bad bounty for Marco, but Oda hasn’t gotten anything right lately so I guess there’s nothing heinous about it.

Lately Oda’s bounties have really just been straight power level implications and nothing else, and this is one of them. Marco shouldn’t have a bounty above a complete psycho like Queen or really even Jack. They are raging psycho warmongers who should have high bounties among YC, but nope, got to have Marco above them so people understand Marco’s power level, even though nothing about Marco’s demeanor or past actions implies he should have a bounty as high as the Calamities who murder civilians in their free time.

But people will fan over this bounty nonetheless lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco shouldn’t have a bounty above a complete psycho like Queen or really even Jack. They are raging psycho warmongers who should have high bounties among YC, but nope, got to have Marco above them so people understand Marco’s power level, even though nothing about Marco’s demeanor or past actions implies he should have a bounty as high as the Calamities who murder civilians in their free time.
Marco fought admirals in the Marine turf in a big war, and then lead a Yonko like force for a year. For all things I thought Marco bounty would be 1.6 or something like that

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Marco fought admirals in the Marine turf in a big war, and then lead a Yonko like force for a year. For all things I thought Marco bounty would be 1.6 or something like that
Which are both nonsense reasons to raise his bounty. Marco doesn’t cause any trouble for the WG, outside of Marineford where his entire crew was present. Whitebeard deliberately left the Navy alone over his career, there is no reason that his commanders should have bounties higher than Jack’s who detonates WMD on civilian populations and tortures children.

It’s like I said, Oda has devolved to Fairy Tale levels of dumb. His bounties only indicate power levels now and it didn’t use to be that way.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Marco new bounty : 1.374 B !

You like the new bounty ?

And new poll about what Marco will do for the rest of the arc !

@Kiwipom @Sunita @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Tamerani
@bblue
@Zoro D Goat @Zowo
@Don DaSlayer
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Jiihad
@mad monk
@Chaves
@Constantine
@Bullet
@Gensui Sazid
@Tobi
Personally I don’t necessarily care bout bounties like that, I only REALLY wanted Marco to have a super high one to piss off Ndule and watch em back track and lie bout his own posts

But objectively, @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is kinda right hea. How does a peaceful damn near pacifistic doctor in Marco have a bounty higher than 2 guys who are Top Commanders as well but they openly torture civilians and detonate WMD’s without batting an eyelash? Like we know bounties are supposed to represent 1) Threat level to tha Public and tha WG and 2) combat ability

We prolly won’t get any commanders who are more of a public threat than tha Calamities and how much does that affect they bounties? Cause we know Marco is a non threat to any civilian so his bounty becomes almost entirely combat ability based. Which like Lee said above, has never really been a thing

Although if tha WG thinks Marco knows some history of tha past from WB then I guess it kinda makes sense

It’s really a bad bounty for Marco, but Oda hasn’t gotten anything right lately so I guess there’s nothing heinous about it.

Lately Oda’s bounties have really just been straight power level implications and nothing else, and this is one of them. Marco shouldn’t have a bounty above a complete psycho like Queen or really even Jack. They are raging psycho warmongers who should have high bounties among YC, but nope, got to have Marco above them so people understand Marco’s power level, even though nothing about Marco’s demeanor or past actions implies he should have a bounty as high as the Calamities who murder civilians in their free time.

But people will fan over this bounty nonetheless lol.
I mean, Izo got up to about 500 million despite being with Whitebeard for more than 20 years. I honestly can’t see anyone be above 2 billion and only being a commander at that point.

Personally I don’t necessarily care bout bounties like that, I only REALLY wanted Marco to have a super high one to piss off Ndule and watch em back track and lie bout his own posts

But objectively, @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung is kinda right hea. How does a peaceful damn near pacifistic doctor in Marco have a bounty higher than 2 guys who are Top Commanders as well but they openly torture civilians and detonate WMD’s without batting an eyelash? Like we know bounties are supposed to represent 1) Threat level to tha Public and tha WG and 2) combat ability

We prolly won’t get any commanders who are more of a public threat than tha Calamities and how much does that affect they bounties? Cause we know Marco is a non threat to any civilian so his bounty becomes almost entirely combat ability based. Which like Lee said above, has never really been a thing

Although if tha WG thinks Marco knows some history of tha past from WB then I guess it kinda makes sense
It's not entirely combat ability based.
That pacifistic doctor has been a threat to the heart of the WG, and this to the WG matters a lot more than being a threat of some civilian.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That pacifistic doctor has been a threat to the heart of the WG, and this to the WG matters a lot more than being a threat of some civilian.
In what way is Marco a “threat to the heart of the government?”

Marco’s own Captain had no interest in One Piece or even fighting the Government outside of when they interfered in his travels or threatened to kill Ace. And even then when he was younger, he actively avoided picking fights with the Marines and tried not to cause trouble with them.

The territories that Whitebeard all owned, he ruled over them peacefully and he was a benevolent pirate unlike somebody like Kaido. Marco never rolled up to islands and started killing civilians and burning shit to the ground like Jack did. When Whitebeard died, Marco spent all of his time either peacefully hanging out with civilians, or fighting Blackbeard (which the Government wanted).

Marco was not-absolutely not-a greater threat to peace and government rule than any Calamity, but he has a higher bounty than at least two of them, because “muh power level!” It’s a nonsense writing choice, Marco should not be viewed as great a threat as any Calamity even if he is stronger than them.

In what way is Marco a “threat to the heart of the government?”

Marco’s own Captain had no interest in One Piece or even fighting the Government outside of when they interfered in his travels or threatened to kill Ace. And even then when he was younger, he actively avoided picking fights with the Marines and tried not to cause trouble with them.

The territories that Whitebeard all owned, he ruled over them peacefully and he was a benevolent pirate unlike somebody like Kaido. Marco never rolled up to islands and started killing civilians and burning shit to the ground like Jack did. When Whitebeard died, Marco spent all of his time either peacefully hanging out with civilians, or fighting Blackbeard (which the Government wanted).

Marco was not-absolutely not-a greater threat to peace and government rule than any Calamity, but he has a higher bounty than at least two of them, because “muh power level!” It’s a nonsense writing choice, Marco should not be viewed as great a threat as any Calamity even if he is stronger than them.
Benevolent pirate or not, Whitebeard declared war to the WG and threaten his existence, and Marco was his first mate.
King and Queen can be dangerous as much as we want them to be, Beast Pirates never dared to touch a finger of WG domains. All they have done till now was occupying Wano. As long as they stay there, they are not a threat to WG.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
come on an attack of a fool can't be compared to a total war
The total war was not declared by Marco. The WG knew themselves that they were challenging Whitebeard to war, that does not warrant a bounty increase when you pick the fight yourself.

And attacking a WG convoy lead by an admiral out of random is 100x crazier than anything Marco has ever done to the Government.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Except he’s not lol, Marco is stronger than any calamity(imo) line em up he knocking em down. But as far as being a threat to tha government….no. Unless WB told Marco some Rocks D Xebec world secrets and tha government knows he did. Their is no way he should be viewed as a bigger threat than maniacs who kill for fun

Look at pre timeskip. Look at all tha shit Luffy did and Kidd still had a higher bounty cause he killed people…..

For a while I expected a really big bounty for Marco. Between Luffy's and 2 billion (around 1.8 billion) is what I expected at first but after Boa Huang revealed it was gonna be below Luffy's, I rethought it and it makes enough sense.

Atleast for what point Luffy was supposed to be at in the world post-White Cake Island, it added up. He was proclaimed the 5th Yonko which is a step above Marco being seen as one of the ones capable of halting Teach's rise to Yonko, in my opinion. One is outright seen by the public (or atleast a well-known source like Morgan which will subsequently shape/influence the views of the public) as the next best thing after the Yonko whereas in the Marco situation, it was more like he had the potential to be that. If he had stopped Teach or even if he just continued the crew then I'd understand but he lost the Payback War, everyone went their own ways and he settled down at Sphinx. I think 1.374 billion's a fitting bounty for the World's Strongest Man's Right-Hand Man (though after the confirmation that it was below Luffy's, I expected 1.4 billion).

Queen's bounty being 1.32 doesn't devalue Marco's. They're different pirates with different pasts and habits. Marco's the 1st division commander and Right-Hand Man on Whitebeard's crew, plus he has his strength which he repeatedly displays in arcs he's present in. Queen makes plagues and is known for his destruction as one of Kaido's Calamities, added to the fact he's a formidable fighter. They're just different. I think Marco's 1.374 or whatever Beckman's is will be like the barrier between Yonko commander and Yonko (if we include Luffy as one or atleast what's viewed as comparable to one) so regardless it's impressive and I don't see many surpassing it.

Anyway, could I join this fan club? I think Marco's great. He has one of the coolest fruits and his fight against King and Queen was the most enjoyable this arc despite it's short length. I hope he continues to remain important in this arc even if he's taking a backseat to the New Generation.