Future Events Marco will join the Big Mom Fight with Kidd, Law and a few Others.

Hopefully we see more from him aside from just getting overwhelmed to the Calamities and Perospero. The dude having just a bit more in the tank left after healing Zoro but trusting the defeat of the Hybrid Calamities to Zoro and Sanji would be great. Rather than just using him to hype up them, he can simply shift from a fight he's at a disadvantage in to one where he's important but isn't stealing the show in (so it could still fit in with his reasons for being in the war if Law and Kid do most of the work).

And in which of these did Zoro fight the main villain?
In which of these did Zoro ignore Luffy saying he will beat the main villain and to take care of the rest only for Zoro to later say he will cut the very same main villain into pieces?
Sounds like something unique to Wano.

In which of these did Zoro ignore Luffy saying he will beat the main villain and to take care of the rest only for Zoro to later say he will cut the very same main villain into pieces?
Sounds like something unique to Wano.
Wano is unique. I’m telling pg that Zoros fight isn’t on the main floor. He’ll use it to Get the super skilled doctors to treat him for a bit so that he can continue fighting kaido later.

Wano is unique. I’m telling pg that Zoros fight isn’t on the main floor. He’ll use it to Get the super skilled doctors to treat him for a bit so that he can continue fighting kaido later.
Ah, I see.
I do agree with what he said about Wano just being a huge mix and match up of every major arc in the series.
Though, even then, Wano has unique aspects to it.

BM will just make short work of Kidd and Law shortly after they show their ultimate techniques

Marco have a plot with Perospero right now, so he's not an option

Before he fought Ryuma? That doesn’t seem right
:choppawhat::choppawhat:
I mean all of it still happened , zoro defeating the 2nd strongest opponent among the crew , being in the oars fight and then fighting kuma. All of that happened..... He could have defeated Ryuma after fighting kuma and the oars fight, it just would have been extreme diff.

Queen isn't exactly on Marco right now. Last time I checked Chopper was still dealing with him. And Sanji is drawing nearer and nearer.
Chopper has long been out of monster point. Marco is the only one fighting queen and king right now
Post automatically merged:

I mean all of it still happened , zoro defeating the 2nd strongest opponent among the crew , being in the oars fight and then fighting kuma. All of that happened..... He could have defeated Ryuma after fighting kuma and the oars fight, it just would have been extreme diff.
Zoro couldn’t move after Kuma the fuck you on about.

Chopper has long been out of monster point. Marco is the only one fighting queen and king right now.
That wasn't shown in the plot, this is what I was referring to. So it's in the realm of speculation, nothing heavily suggests so. Regardless my point is that Sanji is now drawing nearer so the situation is going to be altered soon enough, most likely. And it would make sense if Queen at best recently returned to Marco or didn't at all so that Marco would not get overwhelmed before he can finally take on just one of the two.

That wasn't shown in the plot, this is what I was referring to. So it's in the realm of speculation, nothing heavily suggests so. Regardless my point is that Sanji is now drawing nearer so the situation is going to be altered soon enough, most likely. And it would make sense if Queen at best recently returned to Marco or didn't at all so that Marco would not get overwhelmed before he can finally take on just one of the two.
No where were we told Chopper can stay in monster point for several dozen minutes. His cap is 3. So yeah it’s been only marco for the past dozen+ minutes.

Marco isn’t fighting anyone one on one.

No where were we told Chopper can stay in monster point for several dozen minutes. His cap is 3. So yeah it’s been only marco for the past dozen+ minutes.

Marco isn’t fighting anyone one on one.
You didn't understand my point accurately.

Where is the proof that Queen left Chopper alone? Why would he? Do you remember what happened on Skypeia?

And if not Sanji is most likely not fighting off two calamities, you should consider be less confident about that, not even Chrono is confident about that, ask yourself a couple of queries that wise.

There's no firm evidence he already returned to assist King, if not, assuming he did, Sanji is drawing nearer and will probably just take on one of the two, presumably Queen due plot coherence.

You didn't understand my point accurately.

Where is the proof that Queen left Chopper alone? Why would he? Do you remember what happened on Skypeia?

And if not Sanji is most likely not fighting off two calamities, you should consider be less confident about that, not even Chrono is confident about that, ask yourself a couple of queries that wise.

There's no firm evidence he already returned to assist King, if not, assuming he did, Sanji is drawing nearer and will probably just take on one of the two, presumably Queen due plot coherence.
If Marco isn’t fighting off queen and king chopper would be dead. Simple as that. Chopper can’t fight post Monster point he becomes completely paralyzed. I don’t know why skypeia has to do with it.

It’s quite clear that Marco isn’t taking anyone down this arc. His own words mentioned it’s time for the new generation of pirates to rise. And we were already shown earlier that Marco was afraid of Perosperos candy arrow for some reason and Pero just saying he’s about to make his move now that Marco is at his limit.

And what do you mean Queen returned to assist king, king and queen have been in the same place this whole time...

Chopper has long been out of monster point. Marco is the only one fighting queen and king right now
Post automatically merged:

Zoro couldn’t move after Kuma the fuck you on about.
Why are you so against the possibility of Zoro defeating someone? Like really, Of all the characters to not get a fight and defeat someone you pick Zoro??? Thats not a smart move. Even if he's injured Zoro still has a higher chance of getting a legit fight and defeating someone than any other strawhat besides Luffy......... And I know it hurts to hear but thats the truth. It has been 14-15 Years since The Strawhat Crew outside of Luffy and Zoro has had a legit 1v1 fight and defeated someone not fodder.

Fishman island fights dont count, and frankys gag fight in dressrosa doesn't either.....