Break Week Marines and Zoro fans rivalry is so cringe

Not sure how it exactly started but at some point swordbros started shitting on Kizaru while at the same time wishing for Zoro to fight him
I don't understand the thought process either

Anyway we're getting smack from every single fandom now for some reason 😂
This shit is generating a ton of cope worldwide

Swordbros should be cheering on Kizaru to hand Luffy some Ls

You are not ready for Admiral x Yonko fans alliance
Blackbeard x aokiji
Luffy x kizaru
Shanks x akainu
Idk about him joining the strawhats lmao…but I do think luffy and kizaru might get along well

Not only is observation haki going to play a big role in luffy defeating kizaru there are a lot of potential parallels luffy vs kizaru can have to luffy vs katakuri
  1. Luffy and kizaru unironically might be a lot more similar to each other than originally thought
    • Like Blackbeard and Kuzan….and potentially shanks and akainu 🤫
  2. Supposed to be an escape arc but luffy is gonna end up fighting kizaru in a mirror world like location so they can fully fight and not hold back
  3. Kizaru like katakuri is likely always mentally restricting himself or holding back. Luffy being the one who will allow them to unapologetically be themselves to the fullest degree
    • In being their true selves and actually saying what they want
    • In power never being able to go all out before
  4. It will probably even end with g5 version of snakemans king cobra
  5. Luffy will hopefully develop his observation haki further. Either strengthening his future sight future or advancing in another branch of observation
  6. Shared bounty against Doflamingo/Kaido solo bounty against Katakuri/Kizaru
  7. Could even go as far as saying Saturn is the big mom of the arc
I've been thinking about the bar interaction between Kuzan and Teach.

There were clearly highlighted moments where they found they were more like each other than not:

Now let's consider Luffy and Kizaru.

Kizaru = Yellow Monkey, with the color describing his power and the animal describing his personality.

Now, what animal represents Luffy's personality? A monkey.

While I don't think Kizaru will join the straw hats (can you imagine though LMFAO), I do think there will be a serious/significant character moment between them.
:pepebusi: